Christmas Ornaments

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastair_r

Gentry
City
Glasgow
Country
United Kingdom
I was looking at Louis Nichole christmas ornaments onthe net and wondered why you could buy designer clothes, cars, furniture but you don't seem to have designer decorations. I wonder what the royals and socialites put on their christmas trees X

Sure you can have designer decorations; have you seen the price of Christopher Radko ornaments? Especially the limited-edition ones.

I don't think the British royal family goes in for anything particularly spectacular, ornament-wise. Knowing the Queen's taste in things, she's probably still using the same ornaments that Mummie used back when she was Queen.:bauble:

Since we already have a thread for Christmas decorations here, and since you're asking about the way the royals decorate for Christmas, I'm moving this thread to Royal Chit Chat.

Last edited:
I don't think the British royal family goes in for anything particularly spectacular, ornament-wise. Knowing the Queen's taste in things, she's probably still using the same ornaments that Mummie used back when she was Queen.:bauble:

LOL Thats quite true, and funny...

:previous: And the really funny thing is . . . they are now all "Antique" and probably worth a bomb to boot! :ROFLMAO:

Well Im sure I sound like a broken record but that probably very true as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom