Beautiful / Best Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess_Beatrix

Courtier
City
moved to
Country
Spain
Fact, Maxima and Mary has great profile. I think Charlotte Casiraghi has great profile too. Well, she looks great at almost every photo.

Princess Grace had the best profile of ever, in my opinion...

Princess Caroline has a great profile too:
Caroline
All Grimaldi woman have beautiful profiles! Is not fair for some of us! :)
And her Kids:
Charlotte & Andrea
Say thanks to Grace Kelly! :lol:

:previous: I have to agree about the Grimaldi girls. Caroline and Charlotte have great profiles!!
Though it´s easy if you have the wonderful Grace genes!! She had the most beautiful profile ever, IMO.

Yep, I know I'm a Gracophile, but it just has to be Princess Grace, closely followed by her eldest daughter:)

Princess Grace! With no doubt! :flowers:

(But every woman is beautiful in her own way!!)

Here are some more pictures

Here is one of Princess Marie
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: profilemaie.jpg (picture from billedbladet )

Princess Victoria on the wedding in norway in 2001
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: profilevikkan1.jpg (from scanpix)
she has beautiful face bones. she has a very small nose.. but lovely

Letizia with her old and her new profile
the old one http://img39.imageshack.us/my.php?image=profileletiziaold.jpg (from prisma)
this was a really unique profile she had.. maybe some didn't, but i liked her unique nose structure

and the new ImageShack - Image Hosting :: profileletizianew.jpg (from Zimbio)

:previous: I have to agree about the Grimaldi girls. Caroline and Charlotte have great profiles!!
Though it´s easy if you have the wonderful Grace genes!! She had the most beautiful profile ever, IMO.

I absolutely agree with you!!!! :flowers:

Princess Diana.

Princess Anne had a rather attractive profile back when she was younger, ca. 1973.

But I think Princess Grace wins hands down.

Princess Mary of course, she is the most stunning woman I have ever seen.
x

I have been away for a while and I did not understands what people were posting about Letizia having plastic surgery.
Ridiculous thing to do imo, not at all like the conservative serious Spanish court.
Notwithstanding the nose job I do think she and Mary are very beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Grimaldis win hands down but Letizia has a striking profile too. I also agree that Mary can be striking but only when she's photographed sideways. I'm not a big fan of her pictures when she has full frontal image. She looks so pale to me. Her face seems to be the safest among the CPss IMO. Maxima has her Argentinian looks, Mathilde has her soft look and MM has the chiseled one.

Again, another one of Grace

Mary of Denmark has a great profile too as some people have said: I like this portrait of her.

Princess Grace,Caroline & Charlotte Casiraghi for sure.I also like CP Mary's & Crown Princess Pavlos' profiles.

Back
Top Bottom