Beautiful / Best Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don’t find Harry sexy at all...he’s ok looking.

Philip was an Adonis, a Viking god...every time I see him as a younger man (not necessarily young, but younger), my jaw drops.

Very true; in his younger days Philip was handsome indeed.

I don't find Harry attractive at all: red hair thinning), beady eyes, broad nose.
But, eye of the beholder, I guess.

In his teen years William was good-looking, but now he looks even older than his years.
Same with Carl Philip.

I find that quite a few of the young Royal men are not ageing well...William Cambridge and Gui of Luxembourg and his brother Felix come immediately to mind.

The same doesn't seem to be true of Royal females.

Very true; in his younger days Philip was handsome indeed.

I don't find Harry attractive at all: red hair thinning), beady eyes, broad nose.
But, eye of the beholder, I guess.

In his teen years William was good-looking, but now he looks even older than his years.
Same with Carl Philip.

But, William has a wonderful smile... ! In fact, his father does as well.

I admit, I’ve never spent any time thinking about the Royals’ looks..except for Philip, really.

I guess as long as we are talking all Royals, I think those poor Russian Tzarinas were gorgeous....and their father was very good looking as well.

Last edited:
Well, beauty is subjective, of course.
I always thought Margaret was barely average, and I'm always surprised when people rave about her looks.

I know this is old, but I’m going through this thread....I never thought Margaret was all that, either. She was very pretty, but I don’t think she was GORGEOUS...

I saw Margaret in real life both when she was young and in late middle age. When she got older and her lifestyle caught up with her Margaret's looks had well and truly faded. But when she was young she had the most marvellous almost turquoise eyes that contrasted with her dark hair, and both she and the Queen had wonderful fresh and dewy complexions. That really makes a difference.

Last edited:
Looking at photos, it does seem like Margaret had huge, gorgeous eyes......turquoise? Swoon. I also think that your personality makes a difference in how people see you. By all accounts, Princess Margaret was vivacious and charming, so whether she was technically beautiful or not, that effervescence would have made her beautiful.

William was gorgeous when he was gorgeous, and I still give him props for being my adolescent crush. I also think he would rock a beard again quite nicely (all things and history considering). Harry surprised me by being the cuter one for about ten minutes, but those ten minutes have long been up (and I wish he would get rid of the beard).

Leopold III of Belgium - very painful and tragic life, but, dang, was he hot. :cool: And even got better-looking when he was older. No idea male royalty could actually look like that. :lol:

His son Baudouin was beautiful, in a different way, and remained so, but in a more purely aesthetic way. (Given his saintly tendencies, it's probably just as well.)

I saw Margaret in real life both when she was young and in late middle age. When she got older and her lifestyle caught up with her Margaret's looks had well and truly faded. But when she was young she had the most marvellous almost turquoise eyes that contrasted with her dark hair, and both she and the Queen had wonderful fresh and dewy complexions. That really makes a difference.

I also thought Margaret breathtakingly beautiful when she young. Unfortunately booze and nicotine and very late nights destroyed her looks fairly early. By the time she was in her late 30's it was pretty much over.

Same thing for Paola of Belgium...second verse, same as the first.:sad:

I think Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy is one of the best looking royal. She aged beautifully, most likely due to good lifestyle choices and/or good looking parents (The Duke and Duchess of Kent)

Back
Top Bottom