Beautiful / Best Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the male category.

I would select Pierre Casiraghi, Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden, King Felipe of Spain, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark. Amadeo of Belgium is good-looking too.

In younger days, I though that Prince William was very hot (not much anymore, he wasn't like a good wine unfortunately). Prince harry and King Jigme Khesar were always attractive, but they never topped my list, the same with Haakon of Norway (but he has a very hot body).

In the younger generation, I think that Grabriel of Belgium is the most good-looking teen, all of the Greek boys are good-looking too. And I believe that Vincent of Denmark and Prince George will break women's heart in the future.

In the female category.

Queen Jetsun Pema tops my list. But Grace Kelly was extremely beautiful. Honorable mentions to Queen Letizia of Spain (even though she is very thin and changed some of her facial features, she was always very pretty), a young Queen Mathilde, a young Charlotte Casiraghi, a young Princess Diana, a young Queen Rania, a young Queen Paola and a young Queen Anne-Marie. I know, many youngs, but they were real beauties when they were young.

In the younger generation, I think Leonor of Spain is still the most beautiful child, lets see how it goes for her teens. But Ingrid Alexandra is becoming a very beautiful teen. Princess Alexia is the most beautiful in the Dutch Royal Family, sorry about that. She'll be a stunning adult.

Madeleine is stunning. She really does top the list for me for females. That said, I'd add that Mary and Catherine are high on my list, too.

For males, Carl-Philip tops the list with Frederick and Haakon on there, too.

In the female category:
Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, is very beautiful.

In the male category:
Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden and King Felipe of Spain are the most handsome.

For females: Queen Jetsun tops the list followed by Meghan Duchess of Sussex, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, and the former Alessandra de Osma, now Princess Alessandra of Hanover.

For males: Carl-Philip of Sweden, Felipe of Spain, and Amadeo of Belgium.

In the category of Royals under 21 years:
Princess Elisabeth Duchess of Brabant
Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
Prince Gabriel of Belgium
Prince Nikolai of Denmark

Non Royal aristocrats: Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice Borrommeo, Charlotte Casiraghi Rassam

Last edited:
Grace Monaco
Jetsun
Beatrice Monaco
Caroline Monaco
Madeleine Sweden
Meghan UK
Sophie UK
The Queen when she was younger
Mary DK
Lalla Salma

Philip DoE when he was younger
Charles, now, not when he was younger
Carl Philip Sweden
Friso NL
Henri LUX
Felix LUX
Gabriel B
Pierre Monaco

Beatrice Borromeo is very beautiful, she is perhaps the most beautiful young woman of the present royals.
Madeleine from Sweden has always been very beautiful too.
Martha-Louise from Norway is also beautiful, but I think her beauty is not always highly valued.

Grace of Monaco and Princess Diana also had a very interesting beauty.

Male:
1: Carl-Philip of Sweden

Female:
1: Madeleine of Sweden

If I had to rank my Top 4 Hottest Male Royals, they'd be as follows —

1. Prince Carl Philip of Sweden — HOLY CRAPOLA. He's gorgeous. Sofia is one lucky, lucky lady.
2. Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark — I'm a sucker for brown hair (though now it's more salt and pepper) and blue eyes. Plus, he's sporty, and I like guys who take care of themselves.
3. The Duke of Sussex — I've always thought he was better looking than his brother, and I don't care that he's ginger. He also got about 10x hotter when he grew a beard.
4. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway — He looks better with the beard. Some guys don't wear facial hair well, others do. He's one of the ones that do.

In the category of Royals under 21 years Princess Vittoria of Savoy and Prince Nikolai of Denmark are the two most beautiful young royals.

After them, also Princess Elisabeth Duchess of Brabant is a very good looking princess.

Honestly. I think Princess Anne has aged very well. She looked rather 'horsey' when younger but I think she is a stunning woman now.

Queen Maxima is also very good looking.

:previous: Just the opposite for me. I thought Anne was a fairly lovely young woman-not stunning but pretty.

Her "horsey"Hanover/Windsor features are more prominent now.

:previous: I think Diana was lovely and magic...but very far from the most beautiful Royal of all time.

The Shah of Iran's first wife Soraya? Grace Kelly?

Seriously...:cool:

King Felipe VI of Spain
Queen Letizia of Spain
Jetsun
Princess Leonor; she will be one of the most stunning royal beauties of all time.

:previous: I think Diana was lovely and magic...but very far from the most beautiful Royal of all time.

I quite agree with this study.
I think Queen Paola of Belgium was far more beautiful than Grace Kelly or Soraya!
Also Rita Hayworth, Princess Aly Khan, and Fawzia of Shah are more beautiful than Princess Grace or Empress Soraya.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it's really how you see it.

Yes, Soraya was a stunning woman :flowers: very very beautiful indeed. As well as Princess Fawzia of Egypt.

But, I think Diana was labeled as the "most" beautiful royal because of her popularity. No other royal will ever be as popular as Diana was, even after she passed away.

Diana was indeed beautiful, but "of all time"...that's a strong statement. Have they researched throughout history? If she lived to adulthood, Maria Romanov would be the most stunning royal of her time.

Diana was quite striking...with a perfect complexion and amazing eyes. But to be perfectly honest I wouldn't put her on my list of even the Top Five most beautiful Royal women...unless as you say we are discussing her charisma and charm.

Because based on her global appeal alone yes. She was indeed in a league of her own.

And yes Maria Nikolaievna Romanov would be considered stunning even today. Her sister Tatiana as well.

Last edited:
From the young women who married into ‘royal’ families recently I find Claire Lademacher, Beatrice Borromeo and Alessandra de Osma the most striking.
All very naturally beautiful women.

Queen Jetsun is absolutely lovely

Lalla Salma, her coloring, that hair

Lalla Meryem, well, up until she overdid it, she was stunning

Mette-Marit, she is beautiful

Crown Princess Victoria on her wedding day was a shining beauty

Prince Carl Phillip is more handsome to me. But Harry is good looking.

In his younger years maybe but not now. Same with William.

I would suggest that he's the most well known royal to US People Magazine readers and that's the part that matters, whereas someone like Carl Phillip, Hussein, Hamdan or whoever else is considered good looking in royal watching circles aren't well known at all outside their countries/regions.

Last edited:
In his younger years maybe but not now. Same with William.

I would suggest that he's the most well known royal to US People Magazine readers and that's the part that matters, whereas someone like Carl Phillip, Hussein, Hamdan or whoever else is considered good looking in royal watching circles aren't well known at all.

Obviously, since Harry is not good looking. I saw PHilip some years ago, he was about 80 and he was still a handsome man. And William was very good looking till he lost hair and put on a bit of weight

Harry is handsome, especially he grew the beard. I have no idea why William would be a runner-up. I have never found him to be attractive at all.

William was very handsome until the end of his 20's....he peaked at about 18 unfortunately.

I have never found Harry physically attractive.

I don’t find Harry sexy at all...he’s ok looking.

Philip was an Adonis, a Viking god...every time I see him as a younger man (not necessarily young, but younger), my jaw drops.

Harry sexy? No, handsome, I guess he's nice looking, but not sexy. Prince Phillip in his younger years was sexy, way more so that his grandson. For me, the sexiest royal right now is King Felipe.

Harry resembles his grandfather when Philip had a beard, as was pointed out via an old photo in the media a few years ago (with Philip in a white uniform.) I've seen both Philip and Harry in real life, Harry quite recently on the Australia tour and Prince Philip a few years ago. The resemblance is strong when you see them in reality.

Anyway, this title is 'sexiest', not 'the most handsome'. Men and women can have sexual allure without being stunningly goodlooking, and Harry has it when you see him in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom