The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-20-2020, 08:12 AM
Courtier

Harry crowned sexiest royal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...zine-poll.html

Old 11-20-2020, 08:54 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Carl Phillip is more handsome to me. But Harry is good looking.

Old 11-20-2020, 09:42 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
Pretty bizarre... Now if Philip were a younger man, he might qualify....
Old 11-20-2020, 09:48 AM
Serene Highness

In his younger years maybe but not now. Same with William.

I would suggest that he's the most well known royal to US People Magazine readers and that's the part that matters, whereas someone like Carl Phillip, Hussein, Hamdan or whoever else is considered good looking in royal watching circles aren't well known at all outside their countries/regions.
Old 11-20-2020, 09:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
In his younger years maybe but not now. Same with William.

I would suggest that he's the most well known royal to US People Magazine readers and that's the part that matters, whereas someone like Carl Phillip, Hussein, Hamdan or whoever else is considered good looking in royal watching circles aren't well known at all.
Obviously, since Harry is not good looking. I saw PHilip some years ago, he was about 80 and he was still a handsome man. And William was very good looking till he lost hair and put on a bit of weight
Old 11-20-2020, 09:57 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess_Watcher View Post
Prince Carl Phillip is more handsome to me. But Harry is good looking.
Oh I do agree with that. King Felipe of Spain, in his day, was also extremely handsome.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:15 PM
Courtier

Harry is handsome, especially he grew the beard. I have no idea why William would be a runner-up. I have never found him to be attractive at all.
Old 11-20-2020, 04:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

William was very handsome until the end of his 20's....he peaked at about 18 unfortunately.

I have never found Harry physically attractive.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-20-2020, 04:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I dont find Harry sexy at all...hes ok looking.

Philip was an Adonis, a Viking god...every time I see him as a younger man (not necessarily young, but younger), my jaw drops.
Old 11-20-2020, 04:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Harry sexy? No, handsome, I guess he's nice looking, but not sexy. Prince Phillip in his younger years was sexy, way more so that his grandson. For me, the sexiest royal right now is King Felipe.
Old 11-20-2020, 04:59 PM
Majesty

Harry resembles his grandfather when Philip had a beard, as was pointed out via an old photo in the media a few years ago (with Philip in a white uniform.) I've seen both Philip and Harry in real life, Harry quite recently on the Australia tour and Prince Philip a few years ago. The resemblance is strong when you see them in reality.

Anyway, this title is 'sexiest', not 'the most handsome'. Men and women can have sexual allure without being stunningly goodlooking, and Harry has it when you see him in the flesh.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
I don’t find Harry sexy at all...he’s ok looking.

Philip was an Adonis, a Viking god...every time I see him as a younger man (not necessarily young, but younger), my jaw drops.
Very true; in his younger days Philip was handsome indeed.

I don't find Harry attractive at all: red hair thinning), beady eyes, broad nose.
But, eye of the beholder, I guess.

In his teen years William was good-looking, but now he looks even older than his years.
Same with Carl Philip.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

I find that quite a few of the young Royal men are not ageing well...William Cambridge and Gui of Luxembourg and his brother Felix come immediately to mind.

The same doesn't seem to be true of Royal females.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-20-2020, 06:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Very true; in his younger days Philip was handsome indeed.

I don't find Harry attractive at all: red hair thinning), beady eyes, broad nose.
But, eye of the beholder, I guess.

In his teen years William was good-looking, but now he looks even older than his years.
Same with Carl Philip.
But, William has a wonderful smile... ! In fact, his father does as well.

I admit, I’ve never spent any time thinking about the Royals’ looks..except for Philip, really.

I guess as long as we are talking all Royals, I think those poor Russian Tzarinas were gorgeous....and their father was very good looking as well.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Well, beauty is subjective, of course.
I always thought Margaret was barely average, and I'm always surprised when people rave about her looks.
I know this is old, but Im going through this thread....I never thought Margaret was all that, either. She was very pretty, but I dont think she was GORGEOUS...
Old 11-20-2020, 07:22 PM
Majesty

I saw Margaret in real life both when she was young and in late middle age. When she got older and her lifestyle caught up with her Margaret's looks had well and truly faded. But when she was young she had the most marvellous almost turquoise eyes that contrasted with her dark hair, and both she and the Queen had wonderful fresh and dewy complexions. That really makes a difference.
Old 11-20-2020, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Looking at photos, it does seem like Margaret had huge, gorgeous eyes......turquoise? Swoon. I also think that your personality makes a difference in how people see you. By all accounts, Princess Margaret was vivacious and charming, so whether she was technically beautiful or not, that effervescence would have made her beautiful.
Old 11-20-2020, 08:40 PM
Serene Highness

William was gorgeous when he was gorgeous, and I still give him props for being my adolescent crush. I also think he would rock a beard again quite nicely (all things and history considering). Harry surprised me by being the cuter one for about ten minutes, but those ten minutes have long been up (and I wish he would get rid of the beard).

Leopold III of Belgium - very painful and tragic life, but, dang, was he hot. And even got better-looking when he was older. No idea male royalty could actually look like that.

His son Baudouin was beautiful, in a different way, and remained so, but in a more purely aesthetic way. (Given his saintly tendencies, it's probably just as well.)
Old 11-20-2020, 09:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I saw Margaret in real life both when she was young and in late middle age. When she got older and her lifestyle caught up with her Margaret's looks had well and truly faded. But when she was young she had the most marvellous almost turquoise eyes that contrasted with her dark hair, and both she and the Queen had wonderful fresh and dewy complexions. That really makes a difference.
I also thought Margaret breathtakingly beautiful when she young. Unfortunately booze and nicotine and very late nights destroyed her looks fairly early. By the time she was in her late 30's it was pretty much over.

Same thing for Paola of Belgium...second verse, same as the first.

Old 11-21-2020, 12:18 AM
Serene Highness

I think Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy is one of the best looking royal. She aged beautifully, most likely due to good lifestyle choices and/or good looking parents (The Duke and Duchess of Kent)