The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-20-2017, 02:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Squirrel View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi is a real stunner and very like her mother Princess Caroline when young. She's very stylish too. I hope she gives up smoking as it tends to age people, and that would be a pity to happen prematurely.
I agree about Charlotte. I was looking at Paris Match and other magazine covers of her taken from when she was in her teens until up to about a month ago. If there is a such thing as being "too beautiful" it's Charlotte, imo. I also Google'd some video and still photos of her current love Dimitri Rassam from a few years back. He looked like a model, just gorgeous. I cannot imagine what their lives will be like having to face the paparazzi as a couple when/if they marry.

Beatrice Borromeo -like her sister-in-law Charlotte is not Royal, but she is an aristocrat related to a Royal and like Charlotte she is dazzling.

Princess Madeleine of Sweden is also truly beautiful.

Lord Royal, I agree with you about the late Princess Margaret in her prime(the 1950's) she was stunning and one of the most beautiful Royal brides ever.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-20-2017, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Madeline is stunning. More than Charlotte IMO...who has not looked as well more recently..too thin or something.

Princess Margaret was absolutely beautiful when she was young.

LaRae

Old 09-20-2017, 03:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Totally agree that Charlotte has become too thin. Beatrice has as well but her weight loss does not translate to her face like Charlotte's does.

Still, when Charlotte is in full bloom no one can touch her, imo. Right after her son was born I thought she looked incredible and now again over the summer she has been starting to look like the old Charlotte. She seems transformed somehow, and her face and hair are beautiful even if her figure is scrawny. Maybe it's the happiness in her personal life.

She is one of a handful of women I can think of who look more gorgeous without makeup than with it.

I used to think Madeleine of Sweden had done irreparable damage to her skin with her sun and nicotine habit, but she looks flawless lately. I have no idea what she did but her complexion looks better than ever!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Maybe Maddie has started taking better care of her skin...new beauty regimen etc.

LaRae
Old 09-30-2017, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness

For me it would be Tsar Nicholas and George V a close second
Old 09-30-2017, 06:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Grace, Madeleine, and Diana were/are beauties. I think Crown Prince Frederik is still very cute. Of course vibrant personalities come into it for me. Maxima and Harry are favourites of mine even if they aren't fantastic looking.
Curryong's description of royals' looks, I agree with. I would add Caroline to my list.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:15 AM

For me, it has to be Prince Harry. He is not only good looking but seems to be a genuinely nice and generally friendly person who has done and still does tons of charity work for a lot of different causes from poor children to injured ex-service personnel.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank1989 View Post
For me, it has to be Prince Harry. He is not only good looking but seems to be a genuinely nice and generally friendly person who has done and still does tons of charity work for a lot of different causes from poor children to injured ex-service personnel.
Harry is glowing lately. I think as others have mentioned, personal happiness can translate into looks, and Harry's life has definitely been on the up lately. His beaming smile lights up his face like his mother's did hers. It's never been a case of most eligible bachelor just for his title though, women have always wanted to be Princess Henry of Wales. And that carroty hair is so striking. I bet Meghan and Harry have some gorgeous children.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Best looking born Royal female-Madeleine of Sweden(now), Caroline of Monaco(past)

Best looking born Royal male-Carl-Philip of Sweden, Nikolai of Denmark (now) Andrew Duke of York(past)

Best looking married in Royal female
-Queen Jetsun of Bhutan(now) Grace of Monaco(past)

Best looking married in Royal male- Inaki Urdangarin (now), Henri de Montpezat(past)

Old 12-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Current/younger royals: Princess Maddie is stunning. Princess Eugenie, Charlotte of Monaco. Claire of Luxembourg. Beatrice Borromeo, Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi.

Older/past royals: Princess Margaret, Queen Elizabeth, Princess Anne, Prince Phillip. Princess Caroline and Stephanie. Princess Grace.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

Current royals
Female: Princess Madeleine
Male: Crownprince Haakon, Prince Harry

Older royals
Female: Queen Elizabeth II, Grandduchess Maria Romanowa, Princess Grace and Queen Sonja
Male: Prince Phillip, King George VI
Old 12-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Taste is in the eye of the beholder. Madeleine is far too Barbie for me. The younger Mette-Marit had a stunning classic Nordic beauty.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pranter in all fairness I did not include Charlotte Casiraghi, her brother Pierre or her sister in law Beatrice because they are not Royal and it's a good thing they are not as I think they'd blow most of the others out of the water. The Grimaldi/Casiraghis have hit the Beauty Mother Lode imo.

I think Mette-Marit had/has incredible bone structure and good skin, but I have never found her truly beautiful.

ETA: Letizia Ortiz at the time of her wedding to Felipe was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, ditto Rania of Jordan. But extreme weight loss and (possible)Botox have taken away from their looks rather than enhanced them, imo.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Aristocracy

I think Mette has her moments, she can look incredibly stunning, but she can also look not the best some days.
She hasnt aged *that* good.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

In no particular order, current:
Queen Rania of Jordan
Queen Jetsun of Bhutan
Beatrice Borromeo
Catherine, duchess of Cambridge
K.Felipe of Spain
P.Nikolai of Denmark

all imo ofcourse

thought about but didn't make the cut:
Charlotte Casiraghi wins facial beauty hands down, but for me spoils the total package with her posture
P.Charlene of Monaco used to be one of my favs lookswise, but she often looks desinterested or "tight"
Old 12-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm going to include the non-Royals but associated with them anyway.

The women:
1. Charlotte Casiraghi
2. Queen Jetsun
3. Princess Caroline
4. Beatrice Borromeo
5. Queen Rania
6. Princess Ameerah
7. Princess Madeleine
8. Princess Claire
9. Princess Haya
10. Lalla Salma

Not to say other women aren't beautiful. I think Máxima, Mary, Catherine etc. are all really attractive women but alas a list is a list.

The men:
1. Prince Carl-Philip
2. Pierre Casiraghi
3. Andrea Casiraghi
4. Sheikh Hamdan
5. Prince Harry
6. Prince Amadeo
7. Crown Prince Haakon (with a beard)
8. Crown Prince Frederik
9. Prince William when he was younger
10. Prince Felix of Lux
Old 12-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

GREAT list, Empress Merel!

I forgot about Amadeo of Belgium. Extremely tall and attractive. William was very handsome when he was 18-20 years old .

I have never found Harry the least bit handsome physically, but his personality and character make up for it.

I completely agree that if you include non Royal but Royal associated women Charlotte Casiraghi wins hands down. I simply cannot think of any female in the Gotha with a more beautiful face than that girl, in spite of bad posture, and clothing choices.

Old 12-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Older/Past:
Male - HRH Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh (greek god)
Female - HSH Princess Grace of Monaco (stunning beauty)

Current:
Male - HRH King Felipe of Spain (tall, dark and handsome with the touch of gray)
Female - HRH Princess Madeleine of Sweden

These are my pics only, of course depending on my own opinions. There are some really pretty/handsome royals, CP Mary, CP Mette Marit, Queen Maxima, CP Haakon, Prince Harry, etc. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
GREAT list, Empress Merel!

I forgot about Amadeo of Belgium. Extremely tall and attractive. William was very handsome when he was 18-20 years old .

I have never found Harry the least bit handsome physically, but his personality and character make up for it.

I completely agree that if you include non Royal but Royal associated women Charlotte Casiraghi wins hands down. I simply cannot think of any female in the Gotha with a more beautiful face than that girl, in spite of bad posture, and clothing choices.
Yes, I can look at Charlotte's face over and over and still be in awe. That shot of her in my icon is hands down one of the most stunning profile shots taken of any woman ever.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Majesty

The Gentlemen:
Emperor Charles I of Austria
King Charles (Carl) XIV John of Sweden
Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
Prince Felix of Luxembourg

The Ladies:
Empress Elisabeth of Austria
Queen Alexandra of Great Britain

The Ladies:
Princess Irene of Hesse