Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(..)

She is sturdy and muscular and I think the dress is just right for her build. But I always and forever hate heels like that. No good for anyone even if they can carry it off. She is looking really great, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of the design on the neckline.

Zara and Mike spent the night at Mahiki night club in London's Mayfair with friends on September 25/26. They were joined by English comedian Jack Whitehall, former footballer Jamie Redknapp and his TV presenter wife Louise Redknapp.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

** dailymail: Fashion royalty meets actual royalty! Louise Redknapp catches up with Zara Phillips..**

** thesun.co.uk: The Redknapps' royal night out with pals Zara and Mike **

** hellomagazine: Zara and Mike wind down with the Redknapps after her busy summer **

Zara was among the arrivals for today's BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award ceremony.
She wore a little black dress with interesting embellishments on the collar.

- The outfit

Zara was among the arrivals for today's BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award ceremony.
She wore a little black dress with interesting embellishments on the collar.

- The outfit

Not a bad choice. The only bit I dislike is the footwear.

That collar is very similar to the one she wore a couple of months ago (see earlier posts here.) I have never been a fan of spike heels.

I'm not too crazy about the dress either. I thought this kind of collars and embellishments were dated, but it's Zara in the end. All in all, she tried her best and looked decent.

Zara attending the Christmas service with the family on December 25, wearing a coat in creme-white and brown accessories:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Once again Zara has absolutely nailed it. From the top of her natty wee hat to the tips of her elegant heeled brogues. The cream and tan looks wonderful with her colouring and her hair was terrific . . . I wish she'd give Beatrice the inside scoop on how to create a fabulous, but totally doable, up do.

Those are some ugly shoes.

I'm not fan of this outfit, but she looks okay. I do really like her makeup though.

Last edited:
Zara's coat is really nice, I love the colour and style of it. However, I don't really like her hat...

Those are some ugly shoes.

QUOTE]

Agree with you about the shoes but thought she looked really good.....except.....Zara really needs to consider a dental bridge to fill in the gaps from her upper missing teeth. I never noticed until this year how unattractive it is.

Zara's outfit is attractive except for her shoes. No matter how much I try, I don't like them at all. Just not my style.

I love the coat, but dislike the hat and shoes.

I love the coat, but dislike the hat and shoes.

Well, there you go, I loved the hat. I just enjoy the way Zara seems to enjoy "dressing up" with the apparent wink and a nod because she is part of the family - but not so much part of the Firm. He skirt is a bit shorter, her hats are usually a bit odder. her choice of shoe is always individual.

But I thought her best sartorial accessory this year was Mr. Tindall who seemed to be really enjoying the show and his wife. :)

I like the coat, but the hat appears to have chopsticks on the top, which I find odd. The shoes are awful, IMO.

Lovely coat but I hate the hat and shoes.

I love everything about Zara's outfit except for the tights.

IMO Zara looks very nice ,,, I liked her outfit & make up ,,,, But I didn’t like her shoes ! .

Her coat was at least one size too small. It pulled across the bust line.

Grandma828 said:
Her coat was at least one size too small. It pulled across the bust line.

Or maybe see was wearing a heavier dress underneath than planned. Admittedly it did pull a bit and looked tight

She looked great, but I hated the shoes.

I owned a similar pair of shoes years ago, so I can't say I hate them. But mine were a deep shade of maroon with very pretty leather cutouts, so maybe if these were similarly embellished they wouldn't look so stolid and clunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom