Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Zara's height would be considered average for a woman. Not short or tall, but average.

I thought the minimum height for models was 5'9? I can't imagine Zara enjoying professional modelling. She seems to enjoy riding her horses too much. :)
It depends. They have to be tall (and skinny) to do runway modelling, but not if they do advertisement modelling.
I think Zara prefers to just model her own clothes. :)

:previous:
Yes, I guess you're right. At any rate I agree that Zara would not enjoy the modelling world.

Oh my, she looks so masculine in the first two pics! It's a very casual look, so I can't say much here. Her sunglasses are nice.

Yeah, all i can say is that i like the sunglasses. There's really not too much to tell.

I see from the logo on her shirt that she's wearing the Musto brand which carries her own designs. :)

Noor I don't think she looks masculine. Casual yes but not masculine.

I see from the logo on her shirt that she's wearing the Musto brand which carries her own designs. :)
Yes but it doesn't have her own logo "zp 766" or whatever it is on her shirt.

^^
Her logo is actually ZP 176, but yes you're right it's not on her shirt so it's not one of her designs. It's good that she's loyal to the Musto brand and wears their clothes. :flowers:

Zara has the best sunglasses! Anyone know what kind they are?
Pic 3 is a nice profile photo of her.

:previous:
Yeah I think Zara's arms and legs tend to be on the thick side (not fat mind you) just, you know big boned.

^^
Her logo is actually ZP 176, but yes you're right it's not on her shirt so it's not one of her designs. It's good that she's loyal to the Musto brand and wears their clothes. :flowers:
She better be loyal, they're carrying her line. :D
I noticed from their website that most of her designs are long sleeved for colder weather. I don't recall seeing any short sleeved ones. Perhaps she'll add it to her line later.

Zara attended the British Olympic Ball at the Grosvenor House Hotel Sept. 24th in London

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

The colour is nice but not the fit of the dress I'm afraid.

I don't like the style of it. The only thing I like are her shoes.

I think because the dress has ruching in certain places it gives the effect of it not fitting right.
The colour is nice and vibrant.

:previous: Mm, that could be. I'm trying to figure out what type of fabric it is . . .
I love her shoes!

Zara attended the British Olympic Ball at the Grosvenor House Hotel Sept. 24th in London

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Quite an unfortunate look. The dress just hangs like a bag, because of its fabric probably. The shoes are hideous, they could jolly well belong to a stripper, IMO. Hair and make-up make her look masculine once again. Nothing feels right here - Sorry Zara! :cool:

Quite an unfortunate look. The dress just hangs like a bag, because of its fabric probably. The shoes are hideous, they could jolly well belong to a stripper, IMO. Hair and make-up make her look masculine once again. Nothing feels right here - Sorry Zara! :cool:

Yes, I agree. The styling is just bad all around. Nice colour, though.

I like Zara's hairstyle and I love the dress' color on her, but that's it. The rest is unflattering and ugly.

:previous: Mm, that could be. I'm trying to figure out what type of fabric it is . . .
I love her shoes!
I think it's probably taffetta, or possibly a satin type of fabric.

I would guess that it's more likely taffetta given how the fabric is scrunched up. Satin tends to be more smooth. I could be wrong though.

Zara Phillips at the Blenheim Palace International
Horse Trials at Woodstock.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Nice photos of Zara. I like her jacket with the high collar - good for keeping out a cold chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaz
Why, how tall is Zara?

On the site of the British Olympic Equestrian Team it was stated back in 2008, before Zara got injured and had to abandon the team, that she is 1,67m (5'5.7").
Thx Laura for the information. :flowers:

I knew that she wasn't that short, just an average height. The outfit is ok, casual and warm. Her face has started to look odd, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom