Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad design. I like that there's a hoodie in the back. Those come in handy!

Thanks for posting these rchat.
Her clothes are nice! I like this shade of red. I wonder what other colours the jacket comes in?

It's quite a nice outfit! Thanks for the pictures, rchat! :flowers:

I love her new design. Really nicely done! Two thumbs up!
I noticed her logo "ZP 176" on the front of it.
I hope we see more of her designs in the future.

The sweatshirt is nice! It's something I would buy.
Is it the whole outfit that's available in her line or just the sweatshirt?

:previous:
The name Zara might already be taken as a label. I think I've seen it somewhere before. That may be why she didn't use it. Otherwise I agree it's a nice name for a clothing line.
Hm, that's true. I hadn't thought about that.
ZP 176 is fine. It's just not as easy to remember. I'm guessing the ZP stands for Zara Phillips. I wonder what the "176" stands for?

The '176' is her British Eventing number. Those sweatshirts look so comfortable!

The sweatshirt is nice! It's something I would buy.
Is it the whole outfit that's available in her line or just the sweatshirt?
No, I think it's only the sweatshirt that she designed.

Thx rchat for the link to their website. It looks like her line only comes in blue and red. Perhaps she'll add more colours at a later time.
The video was wonderful. Thx for the heads up on that. :flowers:

It looks like there's a nice variety - something for everyone's different tastes and needs.
I so enjoyed watching the video! We always see photos of her riding her horse, it's nice to see her "in action" for a change.

After viewing the video and hearing Zara's voice I was struck at what a deep voice she has. I didn't imagine her sounding like that.
She is a very good rider, you can tell she's skilled.

Yes, she is very skilled to the point where she might even participate in the 2012 Olympics.
I'm glad her clothing line is on Musto's website so we can order them online. Makes shopping easier. ;)

It's funny how they make such a fuss about the photos being touched up. I think everybody does it now, whether the person wants them to or not.

It's a pity they always do this to pictures now. Why can't women just be themselves?
It's not good for a person's self esteem to think you had to be altered or "fixed up" in order to have your photo printed. I don't think Zara even needs to be touched up - she has natural beauty.

And looking at her other (non glam) photos you can see she has natural beauty.

Those photos of Zara are really beautiful! She could be a professional model if she wanted to.
The one with the dog is cute! I wonder if that's her dog or if it came with the estate she had the photos taken at.

I don't think she's tall enough to be a model and she doesn't have the right body type.

I don't think that's too short. She doesn't seem short in photos.

That's right. Zara is rather short, just like her grandmother.

Do Mike Tindall and she live together already?

I don't think Zara would want to be a professional model.
She would have to starve herself and that wouldn't be any fun. :p
I think she's quite happy being a healthy weight, and just modelling the clothes she designed. :flowers:

I thought the minimum height for models was 5'9? I can't imagine Zara enjoying professional modelling. She seems to enjoy riding her horses too much. :)

That's right. Zara is rather short, just like her grandmother.

Do Mike Tindall and she live together already?
She's not quite as short as her grandmother. The Queen is quite short.
Nothing has been reported on her and Mike living together.

Mike and her do live together, there has been quite a few articles mentioning it when they talk about the olympics etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom