Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I quite like the coat and hat but on someone older and more mature than Zara. It reminds me of fashions of the upper class during WWII.
I actually thought she pulled this one off pretty well. You are right about the WWII feel. In some ways she brought to mind a young Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. The only thing I didn't quite like was the contrast between the really dark hosiery and the seemingly lighter (grey maybe?) shoes.

Agreed. "What shall I wear on my head today? I think I'll take half a coconut shell, scrounge around in the back yard for some feathers, and recycle those old roses from that fake-flower decoration in the attic." :lol:

Thank you for posting that roseroyal.
The coat is pretty, but oh that hat .....

Agreed. "What shall I wear on my head today? I think I'll take half a coconut shell, scrounge around in the back yard for some feathers, and recycle those old roses from that fake-flower decoration in the attic." :lol:
Priceless!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zara looks absolutely stunning!
The purple gown is beautiful, and I love the hair and shoes.

Think there's something wrong with her bra, seems that her breast is lopsided.

I think she looks wonderful love her hair sleek like that and the dress flatters her waist. Very nice!

Hummm. I think she is not wearing a bra and the droopyness is just a photographic illusion.

I usually like Zara's style, but this dress isn't doing it for me. The color is beautiful and I love the style, but the material looks really cheap or something.

She did well this time, which is quite surprising for me. I like her in purple!

I just love her purple dress, it's gorgeous, both the color and style! The contrasting belt helps break up all the purple color.

Purple looks great on her! On May 8, Zara has handed out an award in London wearing a dark blue one shoulder dress,
it's also nice, but I like the purple dress better:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Purple looks great on her! On May 8, Zara has handed out an award in London wearing a dark blue one shoulder dress, it's also nice, but I like the purple dress better: ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
I actually like this one better; it's not only gorgeous colour and style-wise, but also fits her better.

Is Zara the one in the navy blue suit? If so, the shade is very becoming on her.

Is Zara the one in the navy blue suit? If so, the shade is very becoming on her.

Yeah, short skirt. The other women in bright colour is Lady Helen Taylor. :flowers:

Zara's hat-:eek:
BTW, sorry this is late- but have to say I loved the purple dress she wore to the rugby event!

I liked Zara's dress .... the hat, not so much. Lady Helen Taylor, IMO, looked awful!

I think the dress looks weird on her, very ill-fitting. The colour is great on her though. Not a fan of the hat either.

I doubt that Zara could be pregnant. She couldn't take part in the Olympic Games if she were, could she ?

That hat, yikes!:eek: It looks like a medieval clamp of torture. I like her color dress, but it seems too tight.

Last edited:
The dress would have looked awesome if it hadn't been too small. The hat looks like the maker stopped halfway through the job. Not a good fashion day for Zara but she probably has more important things on her mind (Olympics).

normally i like her choice of clothing and hats but i dont like the hat,,is there another pic of her from the thanksgiving service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom