Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not crazy about the collar and it reminds me of one of her mothers old dresses?

I love Zara's hat but am not keen on the polka-dot dress.

No..the color is just so jarring. I am getting Reese Witherspoon Legally blonde vibes

Awful outfit and despite being very attractive herself, Zara rarely looks stylish or elegant.

Stunning outfit! I really like what she wore yesterday and today. Only thing a bit off is that hat and shoes dont have exact the same colour.

I love the style of her outfit and the hat, but I’m not feeling the color.

It's a little on the bright side, but she does look lovely. And Mike's matching tie is just adorable. These two are quite literally my favs.

No. Just no. The red yesterday was bright but stylish and she pulled it off. The neon pink today was just jarring and inappropriate for the occasion and the setting. I didn't particularly like the style and cut and the accessories didn't seem to go well together but more than that I just didn't care for the "look at me" color that really stood out in all the wrong ways.

I thought Zara's bright pink outfit, and her hairstyle, looked just lovely; Mike colour coordinated too ?

Can't wait to see Mike in that hat later ?

Jokes aside: Zara provides a very stunning outfit again, very nice!

Haha I think other royal men shall follow Mike.

Zara's outfit looks great, whether with her own blue hat or Mike's top hat:D.

Mike actually makes those hats work.:D

Zara looks great in a top hat as well. I'm glad they're having a little sartorial fun with the Jubilee.

:previous:

Of course he did it again ;) And Zara followed his example ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

"Swapsy anyone" ?

Love that Mike's ties are color-coordinated with Zara's outfits, and yes they both wear their hats well (also when swapped) :lol:

Zara at the Platinum Jubilee Pageant today, June 5:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom