The Royal Hat Gallery: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billed Bladet has a lovely gallery of Princess Maxima's hats worn recently and in the past years
Picture gallery

That grey fascinator in the shape of a rose (or some sort of flower) would have been better as a smaller decoration on an actual hat.

:previous:I love the brown hat with the plume of feathers; the brim flatters the shape of her face so much and she really looks beautiful in it.

Last edited:
I like Beatrice's butterfly fascinator, it is very unique, colorful and beautiful at the same time. Sometimes when she goes the breaking the rules route it works in her favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats worn at the Christmas Service in Sandringham

Queen Elizabeth : Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Duchess Catherine: Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Princess Eugenie: Pic 1

Princess Beatrice: Pic 1

Duchess Camilla: Pic 1 ** Pic 2

very nice picture for all , but my opinion Duchess Catherine is the best hat of them , i like the color very much :flowers:

Zara wears the perfect hats for her! Dramatic & quirky, so her own style, love the large brims!

very nice hat of zara i love it the design and color but one of her hats princess mary too wore same that She wore in prince albert wedding of Monaco http://www.photographytips.com.au/images/princess-mary-denmark-wedding-monaco-royalty1.jpg :flowers:

My favourite is Eugenie's hat. I like Bea and Zara's as well and I like that the Queen always has her hat coordinated with her outfit. I don't like Catherine's hat

We're not liking Eugenie's hat here, which goes to show you how variable taste can be. My DH likes all the others, I especially like Beatrice's and Kate's.

For the whimsy and jauntiness of style and color, I'm picking Kate followed by Eugenie.

Has anyone seen a full picture of Viscountess Linley? I've just seen her hat and collar and a bit of a sleeve. Her suit seems to be quite retro, and I'd love a better look. She's a rather majestic and Princess Grace-like woman, very lovely. And a picture of Lady Sarah Chatto? I've just seen a filmed glimpse- seems she wore black.

Her Majesty never fails to coordinate her hats with what she's wearing. Even if it's just the ribbon that surrounds the hat, as is the case here.

For the whimsy and jauntiness of style and color, I'm picking Kate followed by Eugenie.

like you, I love Catherine's hat, followed by Eugenie's. The flower on Eugenie's hat makes it looks very sweet and classy. Catherine's hat is just original and suits her.

Oh, my :eek:. That's just....no words really.

Maybe she was going to an Alice In Wonderland themed coustume party!
:lol:

:ROFLMAO: Who knows what her thoughts were, but my, has the hat become a topic of conversation (and maybe that's what she was going for :lol:).

Duchess looks great in hats. My fave is hat from Zara´s wedding

Maxima and Mary have the most beautiful hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom