The Most Terrible, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:I love the colour, it looks beautiful on Silvia...the side view isn't so bad but yes, it does look a bit odd from the front.

Silvia's yuki gown definitely belongs in the most terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrownPrincess5 said:
What a hideous dress!
This woman doesn't have a clue.

The dress would have been pretty were it not for that ugly bolero. The bolero kills it for me.

I don't think it's ugly I just think its over dressed or more ideal for a costume party. The bolero is quite pretty IMO.

My my my, that is horrible both for the occasion and her.

Agreed, for all these reasons.
Apart from that, it strikes me as too expensive for what it is at 1200 Euro, the cut with high round neckline would also be a most unflattering one for Victoria if it came in a less tacky fabric, and it does not even have a good fit:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Mabel at every single event she's been!

I dont like the outfit - tacky snakeskin all over plus an ugly belt - but I am shocked that Victoria went to see the Holocaust memorial in Berlin in this outfit, the combination of both makes this appearance for me worthy of this thread.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2011/PPE11052683.jpg

I don't like this dress at all, and it surprises me because Victoria has been a very elegant and classy dresser. This is a real fashion oops for her, but Victoria's not perfect, she's had more thumb's up outfits than thumb's down.

One of the ugliest evening dresses of all times: Princess Caroline’s ghastly choice for the Red Cross Ball last night.
A very bad joke when worn with the (un-)matching jacket - a horror when worn without.

Close up of the mess:
Monako - 63.
Full view:
Photo from Getty Images

One of the ugliest evening dresses of all times: Princess Caroline’s ghastly choice for the Red Cross Ball last night.
A very bad joke when worn with the (un-)matching jacket - a horror when worn without.

Close up of the mess:
Monako - 63.
Full view:
Photo from Getty Images

Agree 100%, although i'd hardly call that bunch of sewn-together rags a dress ( let alone an evening dress ) :eek: :eek: :eek:... That thing is a living nightmare!!! :yuk: :sick: :yuk:

The top looks like scraps...the rest is just ewwwwwwwww!!!

Not the best choice for her. Looks like she is going to a bal masqué :ROFLMAO: Real "faux-pas" for PC.

The dress was maybe weird, but Carolines regal presence made it less terrible. Just Caroline can wear terrible clothes, and can look good in them :cool:

That dress is really unfortunate. I guess she got tired of elegant - or maybe the ball itself (Red Cross) inspired a "I'm not spending anything on clothes, I'm wearing rags" look.

I read in one of my Vogues or Elle, can't remember which, that Caroline's gown style is going to be the style for autumn/winter ensembles. I'm afraid I'm not impressed.

I dont like the outfit - tacky snakeskin all over plus an ugly belt - but I am shocked that Victoria went to see the Holocaust memorial in Berlin in this outfit, the combination of both makes this appearance for me worthy of this thread.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2011/PPE11052683.jpg

I think Victoria looks great in that dress, it fits her perfectly. But you are completely right that it is rather inappropriate for the setting. Too short, heels to vavavoom, looks like she is going on on a date.

IMO we can put in this thread the outfit of Grand Duchess of Russia from the recent wedding of prince GF of Hohenzollern and p.cess Sophie....

IMO we can put in this thread the outfit of Grand Duchess of Russia from the recent wedding of prince GF of Hohenzollern and p.cess Sophie....

I would agree. That was awful. Just....awful. I think the coat could have looked nice if it were in different color, but the hat....I hope it gets 'accidentally' trashed by a housekeeper. Would be a sign of good service.

Last edited:
The Grand Duchess was certainly colorful, nothing subdued about her outfit.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom