The Most Terrible, Part 2: April 2004 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisa said:
Hah..I remember that the outfit is Dior..It is undoubtedly very expensive and quite hideous. I'll never understand why royal pay so much for hideous outfits...:eek:
expensive garments and shoes arent always beautiful,as u see in these pix the winner of "the first annual "TRF Worst Dress of the Year" award.
";) is wearing YSL sandels.

Attachments

• BYves Saint LaurentGX4649_mp.jpg
    BYves Saint LaurentGX4649_mp.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 214
  • capt.lon32904091457.britain_royal_wedding_lon329.jpg
    capt.lon32904091457.britain_royal_wedding_lon329.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Oh my God!The Girlfriend of Tom Parker Bowles looked so ugly in this kind of clothes!It's so ashmed for the Royal Family to appear together with this Lady!

cute_girl said:
expensive garments and shoes arent always beautiful,as u see in these pix the winner of "the first annual "TRF Worst Dress of the Year" award.
";) is wearing YSL sandels.
I'm surprised hat outfit won the award...while it is not very pleasant on the eye i've seen worst dressed royals who's outfits deserve the award hahahaha....so how do we get to vote for the 2nd annual award? :D

can we give cp victoria a pardon on her 92 gown, that was so close to the big should pads 80's. :D
and as for the worst dress list, i dont know that lady's name but her shoes look like stripper shoes, imo :)

Last edited:
Accually Sarah Buys intired outfit is YSL, not everything with an expensive label is in good taste:eek:
http://www.vogue.co.uk/ImageLib/240x360/Shows/SS2005/Paris/R-T-W/YSL_Rive_Gauche/00020f.jpg

Here are some more candidates

1 Mette-Marit in her IMO worst outfit ever, is it a coat? is it a west? or is it a carpet....? Hopefully we will never see it again

2 and 3 Märtha Louise thinking she is 12, the colour, the cut, the ribbons, the zips and what not that is going on with that outfit makes her look like a covered up vertion of Briteny Spears.

4 I know it is not very nice to pick on a pregnant woman but Maximas camouflage tent must be one of the worst pregnancey outfits I have seen in a while

5 Victorias black glittering top black pants and black mumsy wrap with severe hair makes her look closer to 50 than 30. I would have not put it here had it been winter but it is now accually spring and no need for a beautiful woman like Victoria to dress like that. she makes Pippi look good...

6 Laurentiens green shiny frog outfit with strange cape from Denmark

7 And to not just pick in the women Prince Henriks leather coat that looks like it was leftover costume from the Matrix was hardly flattering for a man of his ...hrm...size

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 348
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 318
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
cute_girl said:
Claire looks quite terrible with this outfit
the most terrible part:red gloves
I think this princess Claire's attire is the worst one in this thread :confused: :eek: (after the lady with yellow and red collant of course:rolleyes: ).
bigheadshirmp said:
some pics of Camilla Parker Bowles....looks like...she's pregnant...hahha can't wait to show off her fats around her body:cool: :rolleyes: :eek:
Camilla should avoid wearing gown without sleeves.

Last edited:
duchess of Alba in Felipe & Letizia's wedding
just look at the shoes!

Attachments

• Alba's duchess.jpg
    Alba's duchess.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 476
nice man at her arm though
(her daughter married a bullfighter, bad taste all round :mad: :( :p )

cute_girl said:
duchess of Alba in Felipe & Letizia's wedding
just look at the shoes!

azile1710 said:
In the past, I have been critical of Laurentien. But recently, at Queen Beatrix's 25th Anniversary, I thought she looked WONDERFUL while Maxima and Mabel looked rather unfashionable (and I usually LOVE Maxima's taste in fashion!)

Eliza
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=136599

Mabel sports a gorgeous Victor & Rolf vest (I've been craving it for two month).
The problem is she accessorizes it with sagging breasts and baggy pants (and that hairstyle of course):eek: .

stacy said:
Well, Mabel's sence of style is off more often thannot - at least those outfits are bow free -

In ALL the pics you posted, she sports Victor and Rolf (she a fan as I am obviously). I think they are genius but that she really sports their creations badly. But they are difficult to sport, it's very avant-garde.
I must however disagree about the wedding dress:
attachment.php

I found her stunning!

You guys kept me laughing for ages. keep posting, and I want more of Camz P-B.

For the record, worst ever:
attachment.php

Her wedding dress would have been perfect if he rtrain did not have all those bows!

Idriel said:
In ALL the pics you posted, she sports Victor and Rolf (she a fan as I am obviously). I think they are genius but that she really sports their creations badly. But they are difficult to sport, it's very avant-garde.
I must however disagree about the wedding dress:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=136855

I found her stunning!

The bows were like a big net draped over the dress.

Laura Ponte always tends to be diffrent from every1 with wearing the worst of dresses,whats this ugly big thing on her dress????

Attachments

• galeria3_36.jpg
    galeria3_36.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 508
  • Beltran Gomez Acebo and his girlfriend Laura Ponte.jpg
    Beltran Gomez Acebo and his girlfriend Laura Ponte.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 602
cute_girl said:
Laura Ponte always tends to be diffrent from every1 with wearing the worst of dresses,whats this ugly big thing on her dress????
Who is Laura Ponte actually:confused:? Is she a royal???? if yes then which family is she from??....Who is the man beside her?

galuhcandrakirana said:
Who is Laura Ponte actually:confused:? Is she a royal???? if yes then which family is she from??....Who is the man beside her?
the man beside her is her husband(then fiance),Bel t ran Gomez Acebo Borbon,who is King Juan Carlos's nephew.

she has a really unusual sense of style. she is a model so... she tries things to be exotic (but sometimes they are too much and too tacky)

She wouldn't look so bad if she tried to smile once in a while.

hillary_nugent said:
Prince Maria Laura of belgium...pretty and young, but that dress to a wedding? hm...looks like the floral patterns our grandmothers adore...

Looks abit like a lamp shade on her head...:eek:

wymanda said:
MC is a perfect example of the fact that money cannot by you taste, style or class!!:eek:

Unfortunately and insanely, MC has already been inducted to the Best-Dressed List's hall of fame. I don't think she can be de-hall of famed.

cute_girl said:
That bow thing isn't as bad as those gloves. They don't even match with the dress. I love her necklace though. :)

I must say I accually liked Laura Pontes dress and thought she looked very pretty, it was different and I thought the glows was a nice touch. I hate the need some women have to match everything, shoes, dress, purse jewellery in to one monochromatic outfit. There were far worse dressed women than her at that banquet IMO. I think she is quite a striking woman. The suit and hat she wore on the actuall wedding was pure horror though:eek: . I also liked her wedding dress, even the up side down tiara:D again different with a very 20s feel to it, not all women feel like doing the "princess dresses" with huge skirts and long trains.

1 Mette-Marit in her IMO worst outfit ever, is it a coat? is it a west? or is it a carpet....? Hopefully we will never see it again
dont worry, mette-marit was at a potato growers convention and everyone there had to wear a potato sack
2 and 3 Märtha Louise thinking she is 12, the colour, the cut, the ribbons, the zips and what not that is going on with that outfit makes her look like a covered up vertion of Briteny Spears.
since britney has become pregrant, she has sent a lot of famous people her hand-me-downs

5 Victorias black glittering top black pants and black mumsy wrap with severe hair makes her look closer to 50 than 30. I would have not put it here had it been winter but it is now accually spring and no need for a beautiful woman like Victoria to dress like that. she makes Pippi look good...
-lol that is sooooo true. dont u think victora looks very thin?
6 Laurentiens green shiny frog outfit with strange cape from Denmark
i think she would play a new type of super hero. she could be call not the green lantren but the green frog whata ya think of that name?
7 And to not just pick in the women Prince Henriks leather coat that looks like it was leftover costume from the Matrix was hardly flattering for a man of his ...hrm...sizelol, so true

does laura ponte never smile, she has such strong facial features that a smile would make her look friendly, other than that imo her dress is ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom