The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2019, 03:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
She is. The Duchess is only 1.68 m but that Aquazzura flats looks gorgeous

I'm not sure what 1.68 m is since we use a different standard in the U.S. but she's supposed to be around 5'7

LaRae

Old 06-29-2019, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness

Lovely look for a casual engagement. It's still boiling in London, I wouldn't want to be in that stadium but they look like they're having a great time.

Old 06-29-2019, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Great summer dress for Meghan.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-29-2019, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, she's rocking it.

https://twitter.com/sussex98/status/...976121344?s=21
Old 06-29-2019, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
She is. The Duchess is only 1.68 m but that Aquazzura flats looks gorgeous
Yes, that’s about 5’6” and I would estimate she is more like 5’5” from seeing her next to princess Anne and Sophie. So glad she wearing lower heels, it really suits her. The wide belt and oblong buckle are not too flattering and look uncomfortable to me but cute dress overall, I like the style
Old 06-29-2019, 07:07 PM
Courtier

Quite a 'meh' dress - not only is it boring, but it also looks uncomfortable.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:21 PM
Royal Highness

I believe Meghan is between 5'6" to 5'7" She's been listed at both heights in various sources. I'm also close to 5'7" but I have a longer torso. I would not describe Meghan as 'tiny' although she does have a small bone structure like her mother. Meghan would be considered average height for a female. Anything at 5'8" and over for females is considered tall. Meghan is several inches taller than her mother, Doria, who is about 5'4" tall.

When Meghan wears flats, she appears to be tiny because Harry is so tall and she has to look up at him. Her preference is usually to wear heels in public. It's nice to see Meghan looking so casual and comfortable, and wearing flats too.

The black dress is pretty and suitable for the occasion. It's nice to see it belted, and to see that Meghan is not vain nor overly concerned about her midriff still making its way back to normal. I like the length of the dress and the design details.

It looks like it was a fun time out at the ballgame for Meghan and Harry. How cool that the two most iconic baseball teams got the chance to meet & greet H&M.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Nice dress, and I like the flats. Nothing exciting, but very appropriate and comfortable looking.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:58 PM
Majesty

Lovely to see Meghan and Harry out together and in such good spirits. I thought the SM dress and the wearing of flats was very appropriate on a hot day. Meghan looked gorgeous, IMO.
Old 06-29-2019, 09:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
I believe Meghan is between 5'6" to 5'7" She's been listed at both heights in various sources. I'm also close to 5'7" but I have a longer torso. I would not describe Meghan as 'tiny' although she does have a small bone structure like her mother. Meghan would be considered average height for a female. Anything at 5'8" and over for females is considered tall. Meghan is several inches taller than her mother, Doria, who is about 5'4" tall.

When Meghan wears flats, she appears to be tiny because Harry is so tall and she has to look up at him. Her preference is usually to wear heels in public. It's nice to see Meghan looking so casual and comfortable, and wearing flats too.

The black dress is pretty and suitable for the occasion. It's nice to see it belted, and to see that Meghan is not vain nor overly concerned about her midriff still making its way back to normal. I like the length of the dress and the design details.

It looks like it was a fun time out at the ballgame for Meghan and Harry. How cool that the two most iconic baseball teams got the chance to meet & greet H&M.
The acting and modeling stats always exaggerate height
Old 06-29-2019, 09:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Looks great. Stella suits her. Cute casual look. Perfect for the day

Great seeing them together enjoying themselves.
Old 06-29-2019, 09:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
The acting and modeling stats always exaggerate height
True, that's why 5'7" was probably a stretch, and 5'6" or thereabouts is more accurate. Meghan's Mom is 5'4", and Meghan is taller than her mother by at least a couple of inches, so 5'6" is probably more accurate.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Meghan out tonight wearing a Stella McCartney dress and Aquazzura flats!

https://twitter.com/MeghansMirror/st...04001475252225
I don’t like the belt but I love the dress. Very beautiful and elegant.
Old 06-30-2019, 04:41 AM
Majesty

It is really nice to see that Meghan's block colour in black and with those gorgeous flat version of my favourite shoes of hers was right on target, black for Invictus. Lovely dress, gorgeous shoes and wonderful smiles.
Old 06-30-2019, 07:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Perfect dress and shoes for the occasion… sober and elegant
Old 06-30-2019, 09:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think it's a smart look for someone still recovering from childbirth.

The flats were very cute too!

LaRae
Old 06-30-2019, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

That's lovely cute little dress i love it and she looks great,the flats are great with the dress too
Old 07-01-2019, 01:51 AM
Serene Highness

The Aquazzura flats has a heels version too and Meghan has worn them too. She looks really nice on it
Old 07-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Majesty

I have decided that I must have a pair if the are available.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I have decided that I must have a pair if the are available.
They are. They’ve been out for awhile. Just check out whatever store that carries Aquazurra near you. I know Nordstrom has it on their website. There is another version that has tassel behind it that’s even cuter.

Closed Thread