The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 4: June 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A perfect outfit for an event in fall. How nice to see her outside of her usual colors. For someone who prefers her neutrals, she carries rich colors really well.

That hairdo! I’m in love.

I adore burgundy, she looks amazing I just don’t care for leather (look) on anyone. As she’s only gone from Frogmore to Windsor I can understand no coat but it’s quite nippy today.
Yes indeed. It was her updo that caught my eye first and then the colour of the ensemble.

While I like her messy bun I really adore her habit of putting her hair up for both day and evening engagements and now, even better, she is gradually adding in new variations of updo's into her 'repertoire' so to speak. It just adds a little elegance or maturity to an ensemble.

I like the top, skirt and shoes she wore with that updo as it just added a little more polish to her total 'look'. I remember back when different shades of the same colour were deemed a fashion faux pas but I am loving her monochrome look. More to the point, they are shades of an actual colour with depth and warmth and it suits her very well.

She has the identical skirt in green (Ireland tour) so I'm guessing she's had this one in her closet waiting to be worn (publically).

LaRae

Yes, Lord! Meghan looked pretty damn good.

She has the identical skirt in green (Ireland tour) so I'm guessing she's had this one in her closet waiting to be worn (publically).

LaRae

Possibly, or not. Its an off the rack piece that wasn't 'last season'. It can still be bought in store/online now. She may have been looking for a new skirt to finish the look, and liked the style she wore in the past.

A red leather skirt with a tucked in burgundy sweater? Ummm...no. And that hair.....why does she always have her hair hanging in her face? It’s messy, distracting and annoying because she is constantly touching it to get it out of the way. Ugh! :bang:

Last edited:
The variation of shades within a base is a very common amd attractive variation on monochrome ensembles.

And yes, I would rather she had whisps as opposed to the heavier hanks. However, it is an elegant updo and anything is better than voluminous curls and waves forever flying in th breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom