The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2018 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for the Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 1: May 2018 - June 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Wow, another polo outing. We are being spoiled.

Anyways, always good to see casual meghan. One sad thing since they’ve gotten serious is that we don’t get to see everyday Meghan as much anymore.

No identification on her sartorial choices today yet, but I’m thinking the shirt is the same Husband shirt she wore to wheelchair tennis but just tucked in all the way around.

Last edited:
Cute flats! Glad she isn't afraid to wear flats, given how much taller Harry is.

Ok, if fashion blogers will find what she wear today by those crappy pictures, they are truely genius.

Cute flats! Glad she isn't afraid to wear flats, given how much taller Harry is.

She’s honestly really lucky to have legs so skinny and long though. I always hate how my legs look wearing that length pants or skirts and then flats. Just doesn’t look as good.

It's funny, I was just thinking yesterday that it would be nice to see her in jeans again. Ask and you shall receive, I guess;)

Very casual, but so is everyone else. Ordinary, but nice.

Yeah another throwback! Feels like Invictus 2017 without the ripped jeans. I did appreciate the addition of another cross-body bag though. I may need to add a tracker. Current count: 3 :lol:

Flats and a cross body bag, far more comfortable and practical for a casual day watching polo, then heels and carrying around a clutch ?

She looks great. Nice casual, comfortable look. Nice to see the jeans.:flowers:

Not very good photos. A very nice casual look, though. I like that Meghan is wearing flats and jeans. Looks like she's enjoying herself!

I really liked her dress and sandals and her shirt and jeans with ballet flats both of which were paired with a sensible hat which looks to be the same fedora we saw when she was on holiday in 2016.

I really liked her dress and sandals and her shirt and jeans with ballet flats both of which were paired with a sensible hat which looks to be the same fedora we saw when she was on holiday in 2016.

Technically a Panama, as I believe it is straw (at least one in past was). But yes I would think it is the same as the one we have seen on her in numerous occasions in the past. Have seen her at Wimbledon and on holidays with it, and work trips.

Having spent my entire school life from five years of age wearing summer Panama hats in summer and felt ones in winter, forgive me if I (personally) find the term brings on a terrible, horrible, awful, sense of deja vu with all its attendant icky memories. :nonono:

jeans and flats are my favourite :D
she looks very lovely,simple but elegant too

A beautiful and elegant look.

jeans and flats are my favourite :D
she looks very lovely,simple but elegant too

Totally agree with your fashion sense ML, just add a soft plain white shirt and a thin skinny black belt and ready to go......oh don't forget those pearl and diamond earrings for they are a must have!

I love the hat. Any ID on the crossbody purse?

I think i prefer the duchess casual fashion more her last two outfits are wondeful shz looks wonderful.

(..)

I love her casual look here. I almost always fine Meghan's (and Kate's) casual looks more stylish than their royal looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t stand the dress. Also I really wish she’d ditch the come hither looks.

Lady GaGa’s stylist. I’m not surprised.

Last edited:
There are no come-hither looks that I can see, and I think she looks lovely. A touch of sunshine in the heart of London in a vibrant yellow. And her hair in a bun. She looks great!

Who cares if he works with Lady Gaga?? Some of her most memorable outfits are actually McQueen. Does that degrade that brand??

This is a spectacular look!! Her best so far. Sleek, timeless, color!!!!, well fitted. Maxwell is a great designer. I have two of his dresses actually (consignment for the win). Thrilled to see her wear him.

Oh wow just saw that dress last week and thought how gorge Meghan would look in it. haha

Love it! Gorgeous classic cut and great colour on her. Perfect fit too - nice change of pace on that front haha.

Brandon Maxwell is one of the most successful upscale young designers right now - especially because of his timeless and polished looks. Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Nicole Kidman, Kerry Washington - even Queen Rania is a fan.

Last edited:
When royal correspondent turns into fashion critic. :lol:

Rebecca English

Verified account

@RE_DailyMail
Follow Follow @RE_DailyMail
More Rebecca English Retweeted Rebecca English
Universal thumbs up for this one!

Rebecca English

Verified account

@RE_DailyMail
15m15 minutes ago
More
Meghan looking just stunning tonight in bright yellow Brandon Maxwell, Lady Gaga’s stylist.

Who cares if he works with Lady Gaga?? Some of her most memorable outfits are actually McQueen. Does that degrade that brand??

This is a spectacular look!! Her best so far. Sleek, timeless, color!!!!, well fitted. Maxwell is a great designer. I have two of his dresses actually (consignment for the win). Thrilled to see her wear him.

I'm not sure why Gaga is being used to somehow downgrade any labels by some. :lol: While her fashion is not to some people's taste and most wouldn't wear it on their own, it does have a lot of artistic expression. But anyways, I agree that Maxwell is one of the premier young talents out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom