The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 1: May 2018 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great dress. And it is a shame that she looks so miserable (sarcasm intended). That's a happy lady!

Very sweet and summery! I love this look, and I'm really liking this color on her--hope we see more of this on her in the future.

Not a fan of the hat and sunglasses. But it’s her go to look. A lot of her Instagram post were of her wearing this hat.

She looks comfy and cute. Nice that she turned up. Not really surprised. She went last year too. Nice seeing Serena there.

Love the hat and sunglasses. Good to see some of her pre-Duchess staples make a return.

Last edited:
Feels like a flashback to a classic Meghan Markle look. The Panama hat and those shoes were wardrobe staples. Nice to see the Duchess of Sussex let Meghan come out and play today.

I like her dress...very casual and pretty. Not a fan of the sandal ...the hat is okay...a nice look overall though!

LaRae

Perfect look today! Great dress and I love the sandals. As folks have noted, this is very classic "Meghan"

Today's look is quiet Meghan. It must be a hot day at the polo field because a lot of women wore light weight dresses. I'm glad Meghan came out after a week of petty headlines. She's showing the critics and haters they are not going to put her in a corner. Keep it moving Tungsten.

A nice dress for Meghan, from what I can see. Perfect for the occasion.

Very pretty dress and shoes ! Perfect Meghan !

seems like nice casual look,she looks radiant,the sandals looks intersting i would love a close up.

Love it that she still has the confidence to dress like her 'old self' even though she now a duchess. Love the dress...she looks fantastic!

Love the dress! Great collar for her and I like the way the bodice is on the bias and the skirt is on the straight. The big bow in front is very good for her figure to. And especially the flats are nice to see. Did she wear a dress last year? This seems a little dressy to me for the occasion

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using The Royals Community mobile app

Love the dress! Great collar for her and I like the way the bodice is on the bias and the skirt is on the straight. The big bow in front is very good for her figure to. And especially the flats are nice to see. Did she wear a dress last year? This seems a little dressy to me for the occasion

Yes she wore a dress last year.

https://people.com/royals/prince-harry-meghan-markle-eddie-redmayne-charity-polo/

I don't see how this year's is dressy. Its a pretty casual summer dress. No more dressy then the one Kate wore the other weekend.

Love that summery dress, how cute it is and perfect for a day at the races or whatever. Glad to see she is out and about with friends, wondering if the employees who clean the park up after the race will pick up all the garbage left over and dump it where it should ...:lol:

Seems like nice casual look, she looks radiant, the sandals looks intersting i would love a close up.

Agree 100% with everyone. :flowers: Summery casual with that great fedora. Yes. Classic Meghan, she ain't no slouch. ;) And she's been looking radiant a lot, all glowy.

Mademoiselle Lilo, I love your avatar of choice. :cool: My eye is continually drawn to it. That is one classic hat Meghan had on that day. Your avatar is proof. ❤️

A lovely casual summery look. I like it all, including the hat! Interesting footwear, and the dress is great. Meghan looks happy which is wonderful. .

She was actually more dressy last year. Everyone was. Maybe she’s in a different area than last year? She was in the royal box last year, but it seems that photographers had a much easier time seeing her last year. Omid reported she was in a VVIP area in the back this year. There are a few photos of her near the car with the Dyer children, but that’s about it.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom