The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 9: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very similar, with slight difference in detail, and if bourse color. But I think it suits the tour.

I am not sure what yo call this color but it looks great :flowers:

I find Camilla's top be a little too "spotty" for me, but she does indeed look elegant.

I often wonder why the Royal ladies wear multiple poppies - the Queen has done this for some time now and this year both Duchesses have done the same. Personally I prefer a single poppy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I often wonder why the Royal ladies wear multiple poppies - the Queen has done this for some time now and this year both Duchesses have done the same. Personally I prefer a single poppy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Also Queen Máxima, Princess of the Netherlands wore three poppies, last year. I assume these poppies were given to her by an organization. Maybe a question of "rank"?

Picture

While traditionally one, some people wear multiple in rememberance of more than one person, or even more than one country. Camilla, Kate and the queen certainly have enough reasons to wear more than one if they choose.

Camilla looks very elegant. Beautiful looking outfit. She has my favorite hat :flowers:

I don't like the shoes, and the coat looks a bit odd in the waist area, but otherwise a somber and proper look for Camilla.

I don't like the shoes, and the coat looks a bit odd in the waist area, but otherwise a somber and proper look for Camilla.

If I am not mistaken, the coat is by Bruce Oldfield and is a style that she has worn quite a lot in recent years. I believe she wore the same cost to the Rememberce Sunday events.

The shoes are also a staple from her wardrobe, possibly ftom LK Bennett.

If I am not mistaken, the coat is by Bruce Oldfield and is a style that she has worn quite a lot in recent years. I believe she wore the same cost to the Rememberce Sunday events.

The shoes are also a staple from her wardrobe, possibly ftom LK Bennett.

I still don't like the effect. But all in all she looked quite polished.

Barely noticed can her red dress. Wow there were some amazing masks :ohmy::flowers:

Looks nice and professional in day. Like the brooch and punch if red in the scarf.

Classic Camilla. Classic neutral look, appropriate and well suited. Miss a brooch :sad:

I like this look. It reminds me of classical English country wear and looks good on Camilla.

The look is not bad, but I don't think it fits the mood of that church service...

Not sure how it doesn't suit the mood. A very lovely look. Nice dark colors, great pearls. Very respectful look :flowers:

Ugh. That coat has got to go. Ugly, shapeless, it does nothing for her. :sad:

Agree!! This coat it does nothing for Duchess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom