The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 9: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you can wear green anytime. But the shamrock hat most certainly is a nod to st Patrick's coming up.

I quite like the color and style on her. Love the scarf. :flowers:

Sorry, but she doesn't look great, IMHO. The coat looks like it's made of some cheap shiny fabric that's unravelling. The hat, while a beautiful color, doesn't sit right on her head and doesn't really go with the coat, as they are completely different tones of green. The scarf looks like it might be pretty.

You don't have to match tones or shades. Honestly often look worse when you try and match and aren't perfect. Look at Kate and her accessories last week.

The Duchess of Cornwall is a lover of outspoken hats and I applaud her for that. She is a royal, not a grey mouse.

I like the hat. I like the color. I like the leaves on it. How is it any more or less bold than many of her other large, decorated hats? Slow news day. JMO

This shamrock hat has been around for a decade a so, first used in 2006 or 2007.

Lovely chic look. Great detail on the sleeves :flowers:

Appropriate for military event without a need to look uniform like. Love the real hat :)

A nice looking outfit, with The Boots again. Does she not own ANY other shoes?

Her necklace is gorgeous! and the earrings match!

Ha the second pic, gotta hold on to the hat

I hate these shapeless hats but i must admit it works this time.

A nice looking outfit, with The Boots again. Does she not own ANY other shoes?
Oh yes indeed, but when you look at the type of engagements she has been carrying out, there are a lot of outdoor venues and it's not exactly tropical.
I hate these shapeless hats but i must admit it works this time.
Hmm, I have to admit that at first I really did not like it, preferring a "proper" hat. But Camilla has persisted in being 'practical' and keeping healthy and warm and this hat is really nice with it's suede look crown and faux fur trim complimenting her surprisingly elegant wool-lined suede knee-high boots.

.The Duchess of Cornwall in green/petrol blue at the CEO Cookoff in London yesterday, March 21:
** Full view ** Upper part **

Surprisingly attractive color on her. :flowers: Not sure if it's just good picture taking (lucky lighting) but I like this (on first blush). Maybe it's the angle but is she slimmer? Whatever, she looks great.

May just be the fit or angle, but she does a bit.

Green is a great color on her. She looks great :flowers:

She looks very pretty in the green dress, and her jewelry is amazing!

The green is one of her best colors, though I like her in anything jewel toned, which of course, goes with the jewels!

Elegant look, beautiful color. She never disappoints with jewelry :flowers:

She looks nice; I am a sucker for polka dots. Charles looks sharp, as always.

I must be missing something. Not sure if it's generational or what but Camilla always looks a sight

Last edited:
The coat looks really good with the dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom