The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 8: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the jewelry who chose but this dress is nice, but don't flattering Camilla.

I like the entire outfit.

I like the gown, the shoes and even the cape. Or is it a shawl?

Too much seems to over power her

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: Well I don't recognise the tartan but I love the ensemble. What a great combination of colours. :flowers:

Classic Camilla wear is green tartan when Camilla carried out 2 engagements in Wiltshire today.

I love her broaches. They never seem to disappoint, she has a great collection. :flowers:

It's good to see that Camilla is increasingly using brooches regularly. All part of the transition?

I love her broaches. They never seem to disappoint, she has a great collection. :flowers:

Visiting the Queens Gate School in London yesterday, February 23, the Duchess of Cornwall wore an elegant combination of jacket and skirt combined with pearls:

** Full view ** Close up **

Visiting the Queens Gate School in London yesterday, February 23, the Duchess of Cornwall wore an elegant combination of jacket and skirt combined with pearls:

The brown suit is by Bruce Oldfield. Not one of her smartest, imo

What a very elegant looking outfit on the duchess and the pearls are a lovely accessory.

Is there a hole or worn spot in the knee of her tights? Or just a trick of the light?

Hmm, what's not to like? I love her suit and the way the inserts really enhance the nipped-in-at-the-waist style and flatters her immensely. Her boots are lovely, fashionable enough to look elegant and yet ensuring she is warm. Her pearls, as always, really dress the ensemble.

Agreed. Nicely dressed, the style suits her. The pearls are a nice touch, though I prefer her broaches:sad: She knows how to dress well for her age and station.:flowers:

This is one of her best looks. I wouldn't have thought brown would be so flattering to her coloring, but it really suits her.

Love the broach and the color of the coat...but it's kinda blah for style.

LaRae

Very nice appearance for the arrival! Beautiful the color and the coat!

Love the color as always on Camilla :flowers: And her broach:)

I also really like her scarf. I like she picks a solid coat and leaves the more strong print for the scarf. Prints can over take a good look

Loved the brown suit nicest I have ever seen her look. Don't like the purple coat it looks like something the Queen would wear so ages her IMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I had the same thought rob...it's one of the Queen's coats. Ages her.

LaRae

Don't like the outfit. Looks bizarre, perhaps you are right about aging her. The color is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom