The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 7: June 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...has looked much better lately. It's shorter, shinier, and the color is more becoming.

Her hair has come a long way from the shabby shaggy dog like hair she had back in the day.

Her hair is styled for the evening.
It looks better than her daytime hairstyle which she parts in the middle.

During the daytime event she wore the same purple plaid/tartan suit from a week ago.

IMO, this is one of best photos with her wearing her personal tiara.
I do wish the Queen will lend her another tiara so she stops wearing her personal tiara to official engagements.
She always wears her personal tiara to this event.

IMO, this is one of best photos with her wearing her personal tiara.
I do wish the Queen will lend her another tiara so she stops wearing her personal tiara to official engagements.

If The Queen's Diamonds by Hugh Reborts is to be believed, the Queen has provided Camilla with access to three tiaras: The Delhi Durbar (that Camilla has publicly worn once in 2005), the Teck tiara (never worn in public) and the Greville Boucheron tiara (Camilla's "signature" tiara).

She always wears her personal tiara to this event.

Since she married Charles, I have only seen pictures of Camilla in this tiara once before, which was the Diplomatic Reception (2005?). Have you seen other pictures, and if so, it would be great if you can share them with me.

Rookie @royalfocus1 · 52m 52 minutes ago
#Camilla Duchess of Cornwall resplendent in a tiara attends a diplomatic reception at #BuckinghamPalace #Royals
https://twitter.com/royalfocus1/status/539898176707518464

What I love about Camilla is that she allow the media to properly photograph her during informal and formal engagements. She loves the camera.

Of the little one can know of Camilla from afar, I suspect she is far from "loves the camera". I think she just accepts that she will be photographed, and when she is aware of the presence of a camera, she would prefer to be photographed smiling, than not.

I thought she looked good. Cubitt-Shand tiara and the dress she wore to the Dutch inauguration dinner (?)

It does look like the dress from the Dutch inauguration, I think she has worn it once since for a State Banquet at BP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since she married Charles, I have only seen pictures of Camilla in this tiara once before, which was the Diplomatic Reception (2005?). Have you seen other pictures, and if so, it would be great if you can share them with me.

In 2007 she wore the same dress & tiara to the Diplomatic Reception. The 2005 & 2007 photos look almost identical except for a few bangs/fringe.

This one is from 2005.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7_2oNUluz8s/UAi5H-hsj0I/AAAAAAAAJHU/2wYXyn5fl1w/s1600/_Tiaras.jpg

I believe this one is from 2007.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-My4OiaTQQ...bitt+Tiara+()+Camila,+Duchess+of+Cornwall.jpg

Last edited:
In 2007 she wore the same dress & tiara to the Diplomatic Reception. The 2005 & 2007 photos look almost identical except for a few bangs/fringe.

This one is from 2005.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7_2oNUluz8s/UAi5H-hsj0I/AAAAAAAAJHU/2wYXyn5fl1w/s1600/_Tiaras.jpg

I believe this one is from 2007.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-My4OiaTQQ...bitt+Tiara+()+Camila,+Duchess+of+Cornwall.jpg

Many thanks. Obviously from these pictures it is difficult to tell if they are at the same event or 2 years apart.

I thought she looked good. Cubitt-Shand tiara and the dress she wore to the Dutch inauguration dinner (?)

Yes, it;s that dress with the unfortunate transition point between the two colors is right at the breast. That really draws the eye to where some of us wish she had better underpinnings.

Yes, it;s that dress with the unfortunate transition point between the two colors is right at the breast. That really draws the eye to where some of us wish she had better underpinnings.

Lets not go down that route again, please :)

Kind of hard to avaoid noticing as the line is right across the nipples!

I like the scarf. It adds a little something extra to the look.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Thank you very much for the tip, jacknch I searched their website and couldn't find this one, but the scarfs there do indeed have similarities with Camilla's. Just tweeted Liberty to check if it's theirs.

Thank you very much for the tip, jacknch I searched their website and couldn't find this one, but the scarfs there do indeed have similarities with Camilla's. Just tweeted Liberty to check if it's theirs.

It could possibly a gift from a tour also.

Camilla Duchess of Cornwall meets Holocaust survivor Ann Kirk at a... News Photo 462353184 | Getty Images

Not sure I am totally convinced about the coat / dress that Camilla wore when she and Prince Charles attended the Holocaust Memorial Ceremony yesterday

It's Kung Fu Camilla! A glamorous Duchess of Cornwall is all smiles as she watches a t'ai chi demonstration in Newcastle (while Charles tries 'surgery' in London) | Daily Mail Online

The spotted blouse lives on. I thought the crème coat was a bit fussy and not in keeping with Camilla's usual, classic style.

I think its a great design, especially around the neckline.

An 11 on the gorgeous scale- she hit it out of the park!
EDIT- I am referring to what she wore to the service. The above outfit needs to be put back in the closet....

I don't like the outfit at all!

I'm sorry, but that portrait is so ugly! And that dress needs to go!

I take it you do not like her velvet evening gowns.

I think the purple/cranberry color is very becoming on her.

Last edited:
I take it you do not like her velvet evening gowns.

I think the purple/cranberry color is very becoming on her.

Quite the contrary, I think the dress is lovely, and I think the colours work well on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom