The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 7: June 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it IS a solemn occasion, not the 'Comedy Club'...

Mmm some might think parliament is indeed a comedy club
Anyway they did look miserable in the photo I saw

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked exceptionally regal. I really love that overcoat with those applications.

She looked exceptionally regal. I really love that overcoat with those applications.

I agree. The detail on her coat, sleeves and handbag is exquisite. She is also wearing matching satin shoes this time. Well done!

Camilla looked very elegant. Of course, I wish she would change up her tiara's once in a while, but her gown wonderful. Of course Charles always look smart and kingly in his uniforms.

WOW i don't expect that from Camilla.

The gown is a bit too white, its like chalk white and it hardly flatters anybody. The design of the dress, the fit and the detailing is very nice though.

Her Highness looks absolutely stunning, and regal. The gown suits the occasion, and it's not overdone in terms of detailing. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Her Highness looks absolutely stunning, and regal. The gown suits the occasion, and it's not overdone in terms of detailing. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

You said exactly what I thought better than me- again! Can you imagine how many hours of work go into such a gown?

Last edited:
Camilla looked very elegant. Of course, I wish she would change up her tiara's once in a while, but her gown wonderful. Of course Charles always look smart and kingly in his uniforms.

I agree. It is rumoured she has four diadems at her disposal but only three were seen: her own family diadem, the Delhi Durbar diadem, the Boucheron honeycomb motif diadem and a fourth one from the collection with which she has not been seen so far, I have to dig in my memory which one it was. I think the Duchess dislikes the Delhi Durbar. The Boucheron however is a massive piece of craftmanship, even when seeing it so often, she supremely outblings almost all others at a State Banquet with that giant. It is just a question of time, on a certain moment the bulk of the royal collection will be at her disposal. It will be weird to see the Grand Duchess Vladimir or the Girls of GB&NI on Camilla, after seeing it for more than 60 years on the same person...

:flowers:

The Duchess was looking elegant and effortlessly regal today at the State Opening of Parliament.

I agree. The detail on her coat, sleeves and handbag is exquisite. She is also wearing matching satin shoes this time. Well done!
I agree. This is a very regal coat and dress for the occasion.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom