The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 7: June 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that outfit and color on her. Prefer her outfit to the Queen.

i like that purple outfit on Camilla , but i think she recycle it enough to make me feel bored specialy in an event like a welcoming cermony .
if only she changed the hat ?

I hope a photograph will miraculously appear of the Duchess at tonights State Banquet in honour of the President of Mexico..

It drives me MAD that the Palace doesn't release photographs of guests, other than the principal players and their spouses !

I can be wrong but i think Camilla was indeed there in a white dress worn last year in the State opening of Parliament (judging by the sight of one shoulder next to the Mexican President lol).

First- I see 3 dresses. No remakes IMO. Love 1 and 2- dislike 3.
BTW MARG JSYK several of your links that started with cache I got 403 forbidden .
Second-
Dislike this outfit.
Hmm, darn, to late to correct, however, I definitely see three and I too dislike 3. I probably wouldn't mind it if it were the only one, but the other two are just so much different, I think because they are such a better cut and style for her.

As to her cream and black trimmed suit, I like it, especially with her lovely boots. It looks dressy but warm, and that's what counts.

Last edited:
I hope a photograph will miraculously appear of the Duchess at tonights State Banquet in honour of the President of Mexico..

It drives me MAD that the Palace doesn't release photographs of guests, other than the principal players and their spouses !

It's one of the frustrations I have with the palace. I just don't think they handle photographs of events like this well.

Looks so to me- I just love that outfit.

Camilla looked lovely in blue at the Commonwealth service at the Abbey today. She has used this ensemble previously, I just can't remember where.

She does look nice and the outfit is very appropriate for the occasion. I especially like the hat.

The Duchess looked very elegant in blue. I liked the hat.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the Duchess looks in the navy lace dress. The color and style suit her very well.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

That dress is in navy blue. It was first used in Spain in 2011, and then again the evening before the wedding of William and Catherine.

I also first thought it was the same dress worn for the prewedding dinner. However that dress has a square collar and the lacy material is loose over the dress. The dress from the Winfield House has a hemmed collar and a hemmed skirt rather than loose lace.

The prewedding dress and the dress worn in Spain are the same.

wedding
Prince Charles Pictures - Royal Wedding - Pre-Wedding Dinner - Zimbio

Spain
Prince Charles Pictures - Prince Charles And Camilla, Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Spain - Day 2 - Zimbio

Winfield House
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Reception at Winfield House - Zimbio

Clearer picture of the dress
http://40.media.tumblr.com/52324bf2a449e63d0e95e5897b363a75/tumblr_nkylol9d0V1ssue4ho1_500.jpg

I believe her blue dress with the white collar and cuffs might be related to the coat she wore yesterday at the Commonwealth service.

February 27, 2014
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Camilla Parker Bowles Hosts a Reception - Zimbio

February 28, 2014 The coat worn over the dress.
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Prince Charles Visits the HMS Illustrious - Zimbio

Note the navy blue band on the bottom of the dress, it matches the navy blue band in coat and dress from yesterday. (This same outfit was worn on Christmas 2013.)

Christmas 2013
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - The Royal Family Attends Christmas Day Service - Zimbio

She seems to wear the dress one day without the coat and then the next day wears the coat with a panel in front, this might be why we do not see the white collar and cuffs. Or the collar and cuffs are removeable.

A similar jacket for December 3, 2013
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Camilla Parker Bowles at ICAP Charity Day - Zimbio

I also first thought it was the same dress worn for the prewedding dinner. However that dress has a square collar and the lacy material is loose over the dress. The dress from the Winfield House has a hemmed collar and a hemmed skirt rather than loose lace.

The prewedding dress and the dress worn in Spain are the same.

wedding
Prince Charles Pictures - Royal Wedding - Pre-Wedding Dinner - Zimbio

Spain
Prince Charles Pictures - Prince Charles And Camilla, Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Spain - Day 2 - Zimbio

Winfield House
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Reception at Winfield House - Zimbio

Clearer picture of the dress
http://40.media.tumblr.com/52324bf2a449e63d0e95e5897b363a75/tumblr_nkylol9d0V1ssue4ho1_500.jpg

You are absolutely right, there are clearly 2 navy blue lace dresses.

I believe her blue dress with the white collar and cuffs might be related to the coat she wore yesterday at the Commonwealth service.

February 27, 2014
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Camilla Parker Bowles Hosts a Reception - Zimbio

February 28, 2014 The coat worn over the dress.
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Prince Charles Visits the HMS Illustrious - Zimbio

Note the navy blue band on the bottom of the dress, it matches the navy blue band in coat and dress from yesterday. (This same outfit was worn on Christmas 2013.)

Christmas 2013
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - The Royal Family Attends Christmas Day Service - Zimbio

She seems to wear the dress one day without the coat and then the next day wears the coat with a panel in front, this might be why we do not see the white collar and cuffs. Or the collar and cuffs are removeable.

Not convinced about this one though. I think the white collars of the dress might somehow interfere with the coat, so there must be 2 separate navy dresses.

It is an often repeated outfit but I like it that the Duchess simply goes her own way amidts the craziness of the Cheltenham Festival (really outrageous outfits worn by many guests).

i agree she is looking very elegant , i like this outfit on her . but i'm confused about the hat , i really don't like this hat :/

IMO she looks great ! The colour of the clothes really suits her !

I think it is a great look for her. The hat looks very warm--something you'd wear in January but I think she looks good in large brimmed hats.

I think it is a great look for her. The hat looks very warm--something you'd wear in January but I think she looks good in large brimmed hats.

Cheltenham is very open, can be windy and chilly, even tho there is sunshine. I usually wear a hat as well.

Thank goodness it wasnt wet - I've been there when we were all ankle deep in mud.

:previous: I love this look, it is both elegant and sensible. The muted colout is gorgeous, and those boots are made for soggy ground. So there we have it, it ticks all the boxes:

It looks good.

It suits her.

It suits the occasion.

There really isn't anything more we can ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom