The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 6: July 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dress that Camila wore to the gala. It's elegant, and looks great on her. The brown suit would be better without all that shiny stuff. Otherwise, it's not bad.

I like the suit. I am plus minus on the gala dress. I don't like the lace over solid trend. She looks good

I don't see a choker. In the closeup with the teddy bear there in no jewelry except the two flower pins.

The suit is okay. It doesn't have the normal pockets, so they went for pleats/inserts of a different fabric & color.

The suit is fine, it is the rumpled tights which are unbecoming.

Casualfan, that is Camilla's 'everyday' informal necklace.

Charles needs to buy her some rubies & sapphires suitable for casual occasions.

^^^ Seems OK to me. It's a pearl choker with pearl earrings. I thought pearls went with everything.

The dress that would not die. It has put me off contrasting collars for life. Bless her recycling soul.

Is that her prison uniform? Looked more elegant in the photos last night. Actually liked it.

I love this dress, so I am very happy to see it again :)

Good heavens! That awful, blue dress just won't go away. I'm going to guess that it must be very comfortable for her to wear. The other outfit would have looked better with different footwear.

:previous:
I like the colour combination and the blouse.

The outfit suits Camilla but it's personally not to my taste, reminds me of something an old fashioned teacher might wear.

Vorschau

Camilla looking very elegant when she visited the Trinity Hospice today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom