The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 5: November 2012 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duchess of Cornwall looking great at the Sun Military Awards in London this evening, December 6, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Yay- one of my favorite outfits!:D

Missed this- love it- very movie star-esque! Quite the glamour girl!:cool:

This is clearly Camilla's favourite gown of the year. She has already used it 3 times in 2012 - quite like the lovely blue silk one (of similar style) she used last year in Spain and then again when the Obama's visited.

Absolutely stunning! Love every single aspect of the look.

Not my favourite coat but it's not too bad either. I like the brown boots and matching gloves, as well as the scarf.
Camilla's best accessories were undoubtedly Beth and Bluebell though. :)

Dumpy and frumpy. She should never wear pleats.

Dumpy and frumpy. She should never wear pleats.

I dont agree. I think that it is appropriate for the occasion (where she was kneeling, bending down etc when interacting with the children); the colours really suit her and it suits her own style, age and figure.

I have no issues with the blue coat. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. The color is nice, though it's the style that makes it a bit 'meh'. I do love the tartan suit she wore for the Christmas Party at Clarence House. Great choice of color and cut.

I love the color of the coat. It works great for Camila.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad at all. You can never go wrong with black.

I really like that outfit; the skirt is classic and the jacket has just enough dazzle to make it festive without looking over-the-top.

For all those who are complain that Camilla does needs a little support in the bosom department, it looks like she got half there! :ROFLMAO:
I dont know what she has going on there! It looks like a uniboob right in the middle of her chest. That cant be very comfortable.

Why is only one of her boobs present for the event? :awkward:

I really like that outfit; the skirt is classic and the jacket has just enough dazzle to make it festive without looking over-the-top.
I really love the outfit. She looks trim and elegant and certainly hit the right note for the occasion.

For all those who are complain that Camilla does needs a little support in the bosom department, it looks like she got half there! :ROFLMAO:

I dont know what she has going on there! It looks like a uniboob right in the middle of her chest. That cant be very comfortable.
Why is only one of her boobs present for the event? :awkward:
Where I come from they are called "Breasts" . . . boobs are usually the idiots with a very limited vocabularies!

Originally quoted by Iceflower ** Pic **
As to that particular photo? I would say it has more to do with the lighting and camera angle, which would makes more sense than using it as an excuse to make yet another derogatory personal remark about Camilla and her bust line as a continual and ongoing offensive joke.

Come on guys, give us a break. It's Christmas and Camilla looked wonderful. :advent:

Last edited:

Perhaps one managed to escape the corset, whilst one was left struggling! :)

Where I come from they are called "Breasts" . . . boobs are usually the idiots with a very limited vocabularies!

As to that particular photo? I would say it has more to do with the lighting and camera angle, which would makes more sense than using it as an excuse to make yet another derogatory personal remark about Camilla and her bust line as a continual and ongoing offensive joke.

Come on guys, give us a break. It's Christmas and Camilla looked wonderful. :advent:
Of course Camilla looked wonderful.

That said, I can't see anything derogatory in a little bit of light hearted banter, and I really do not think any of the posts have been offensive in any way.... so far.

muriel said:
Of course Camilla looked wonderful.

That said, I can't see anything derogatory in a little bit of light hearted banter, and I really do not think any of the posts have been offensive in any way.... so far.

Some people have no sense of humor. Perhaps Santa will bring them one !
Happy Christmas to all ! :)

I really love the outfit. She looks trim and elegant and certainly hit the right note for the occasion.

I didn't say anything derogatory. Her outfit was just not flattering. If there is an issue that she's dealing with, medically, regarding her breasts, then that would be a different story.

Being that that has not been an issue, to my knowledge, I can only say her outfits the past few weeks have not been flattering, IMO.

I didn't say anything derogatory. Her outfit was just not flattering. If there is an issue that she's dealing with, medically, regarding her breasts, then that would be a different story.

Oh don't worry i think you were not targeted by Marg. The fact is, sadly, a well known member over there love to hijack regulary any Camilla related topic to express her deep and sincere "enthusiasm" toward the Duchess. It's not particulary spiritual and a bit tiresome but everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even deeply unsurprising).
It's like Christmas : a bit of folklore here and there ;)

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cornwall's complexion glows. I heard she uses bee venom on her skin. Does anyone know? I just order venom from New Zealand that say she and the Duchess of Cambridge use it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom