The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 4: March 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess looks lovely.
I like the hat and the dress, although it looked better with the white jacket.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the wedding of her godson Henry Allsopp on May 26, 2012, looking lovely
in the butterfly dress she has worn before:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** November 2011 in South Africa **

The Duchess of Cornwall wore a lovely cream dress for today's Garden Party.
She wore the same hat at during her own wedding (civil ceremony) back in 2005.
The dress is also recycled; Camilla has worn it on many occasions, though usually combined with a matching coat.

- Complete outfit
- Back view

I think Camilla looked lovely at both her recent appearances, the garden party at BP and her godson's wedding. You can always comment on how either of the two looks could have been improved, but I think her greatest accoutrement was her personality - In both sets of pictures, she comes across as somebody comfortable in her skin, and what she is doing.

I think Camilla looked lovely at both her recent appearances, the garden party at BP and her godson's wedding. You can always comment on how either of the two looks could have been improved, but I think her greatest accoutrement was her personality - In both sets of pictures, she comes across as somebody comfortable in her skin, and what she is doing.
Couldn't agree more. In most pictures I've seen of her, Camilla appears to have a great personality and sense of humour, someone you'd feel comfortable around.
Then again, this is a fashion forum, so liking or not liking an outfit doesn't mean we are criticising or praising the royal in question - just the outfit of the day. :)

The Duchess looks lovely.
I like the hat and the dress, although it looked better with the white jacket.

She seems to have read your post today ;)

The Duchess of Cornwall attended the Victoria Cross and George Cross Association Reunion Service at St.
Martin-in-the-Fields, London today, May 30 and mixed it again :)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Comparison **

That's a lovely chiffon print dress; it looks really good on Camilla and I think the hat is very flattering on her. And it does look very nice with the white jacket as well; either with or without the jacket it's a smart look.

She seems to have read your post today ;)

The Duchess of Cornwall attended the Victoria Cross and George Cross Association Reunion Service at St. Martin-in-the-Fields, London today, May 30 and mixed it again :)
** Full view ** Upper part ** Comparison **
And they say our posts don't influence anything! :cool: :D
Thanks for the pictures, iceflower; I really do like this dress with a white jacket. The Duchess looks lovely.

I love the white dress with or without the jacket. The Duchess looks absolutely lovely. The hat is very nice and compliments the entire look. The second outfit for today is lovely as well. It suits Camila.

The white dress was an awful choice for Duchess of Cornwall. The style and milky white colour of the dress emphasised all unflattering points of her figure. The hat, on the other hand, is lovely.
^^ Exactly! I was begining to think I was in a parallel universe. Better corsetry would be an improvement.

We'll get better pictures later, but for now, here is Camilla's outfit today:
- Full view

We'll get better pictures later, but for now, here is Camilla's outfit today:
- Full view

Close up ** Detail

Usually her appearances don't impress me but I think she looked great! I really liked her hat, the coat fitted perfectly and the detailing on the sleeves is quite pretty, simple yet is dressy.
The detailing of the inside of the collar is impressive as well, it was quite a nice idea to add some of the embellishments/work from the inside.

:previous:
Impeccable outfit.
I love the entire look, from jewellery and hat to cloths and shoes.

Close up ** Detail

Usually her appearances don't impress me but I think she looked great! I really liked her hat, the coat fitted perfectly and the detailing on the sleeves is quite pretty, simple yet is dressy.
The detailing of the inside of the collar is impressive as well, it was quite a nice idea to add some of the embellishments/work from the inside.

She looks fantastic!:flowers:

Fantastic, and her Prince looks quite dashing, too.

Camilla looked well today and the outfit was elegant with the sleeve detail and also that on the colour as it really lifted the outfit

A very elegant and stylish look for Camilla today and wearing one of her beloved pearl chokers as well.

What a gorgeous look! Beautiful shade, and the detailing on the coat is wonderful.

This is a very elegant look for Camilla. I love it!

;) Her coat and hat are fantastic, the details on the sleeves are really beautiful and that colour suits her very well ;)

I think Camila looked spectacular during the Themes River Pageant. The coat is lovely (especially the details on the sleeves) and the it fit her very well. I love the hat and the choice of jewelry.

Camilla was very smartly dressed today in a well-tailored outfit. The best I have seen her look in a long time!

Anyone notice the lovely jewels Camilla wore to "pop" into the F&M banquet?

Camilla looked stunning, a future Queen.

Anyone notice the lovely jewels Camilla wore to "pop" into the F&M banquet?

Camilla looked stunning, a future Queen.

The choker and earrings? The choker is one of Camilla's favourites; she has been wearing it practically non-stop for the past year or two. The earrings often make appearance too.

I agree, Camilla looked very regal.

Last edited:
Actually, that was Princess Anne walking beside Kate and there's the Duke of Gloucester, I believe.

Is there a fashion thread for Princess Anne? I can't find it. This is the first time in a long time she hasn't looked like a hot mess.

As for Camilla I think she's looking better since she came back from Canada. I swear she's better dressed when she's home.

Close up ** Detail

Loved the coat and how clever regarding the sleeves. Very classy - and she looked great, too. Designers are getting interesting ideas with fabric and design these days.

Now that hat is not one of my favorites for her but its interesting. The rim is transparent and you can see the hat beyond it which intrigues me. We never see the hat from the back - but I think you could take off the brim and have a really saucy little number - suited to Camilla, too.

BTW - I think she has been paying attention to our comments because please notice the darts! Yes! Thank you, Camilla, for all us well-endowed ladies. ;)

Also, I think wearing a choker is a good choice for her but it'd be nice to see an array of them - the possibilities are endless. Something more delicate but still with the width she wants with a variety of gemstones.

Last edited:

Posts about Catherine and William that had nothing to do with the Duchess of Cornwall and her fashion choices have been removed as off-topic!

Camilla looks lovely in this recent outfit. I love the hat and think it works great with the hair. In the one picture I saw she looked so good and elegant; I can't help but to point out how much she looks like she belongs.

Camilla looks lovely in this recent outfit. I love the hat and think it works great with the hair. In the one picture I saw she looked so good and elegant; I can't help but to point out how much she looks like she belongs.

Great point, Xenia, and beautifully put. It's amazing how far things have come when Camilla's presence at the epicentre of the biggest royal event for decades is entirely normal. She was chatting happily with the Queen, Kate, Philip among others.

This is a lovely hat, and I like the subtle pattern on the sleeves. I have a feeling we'll see this hat fairly often; it's a good all-rounder and could be paired with lots of different colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom