The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 4: March 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket is poorly fitted. The pearl choker is the best element of the look.

What a lovely shade of blue. The choice of the choker makes the outfit complete. The jacket appears to be a little too big, unless it was made to look like that...:ermm:

The jacket is boxy and maybe it's the style, but I like this outfit on her. The color is really beautiful and complemented by the pearl choker.

The Duchess of Cornwall chose a pale blue gown for today's dinner.
- Full view
- Side view

As Nico pointed out, the dress has previously been worn to a dinner hosted by the Maharaja and Maharani of Patiala during Charles and Camilla's visit to India in 2010.

:previous:
The Duchess of Cornwall looks really lovely tonight :flowers:, great dress and color :)

Last edited by a moderator:
THe light blue dress is simply gorgeous. The color and the style look fabulous on Camila.

Who is that woman next to Camilla in the black + white? I thought it was Kate at first.

:previous:

You are correct, it is Rania in black & white.

The Duchess of Cornwall wearing a familiar coat for the official arrival to Canada ceremony at CFB Gagetown on May 21, 2012.
I'm not a fan of this coat worn on its own, but combined with the hat it looks very elegant and nice.
- Full outfit
- The hat

Earlier, upon arrival to Canada, Camilla wore a dark blue dress.
Hair notwithstanding, it was a nice look too.
- Close up
- Full outfit

On both occasions, Camilla wore her favourite small diamond choker.
Cropped from a much larger image and constitutes less than 20% of the original.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
I'm still not liking that blue coat with white stripes. However, the solid navy blue dress-coat is quite nice.

The Duchess of Cornwall chose a pale blue gown for today's dinner.
- Full view
- Side view

As Nico pointed out, the dress has previously been worn to a dinner hosted by the Maharaja and Maharani of Patiala during Charles and Camilla's visit to India in 2010.

Agreed, its lovely dress that works well for Camilla. In addition to the dinner in India, Camilla has also worn the dress for a state banquest at Windsor in recent years.

Camilla looks lovely.
I've always liked that skirt and the forest green jacket is very nice too.
The beret style hat is definitely to my liking; normally, I don't like separate statement feathers, but this green one is gorgeous.

During a 1812 Commemorative Military Muster at the Fort York Armoury, Camilla wore a coat that reminds the jacket worn earlier today from dbarn67's post.
- Full outfit
- Top part

Can't say I like this coat; the colour is nice but that's about it. Still loving the hat though.
Incidentally, note that she wears the regiment badge, which I had earlier mistaken for a brooch, on her hat this time.

Last edited:
I love today's look that the Duchess chose for today. The green jacket is lovely and it goes nicely with the skirt and the hat.

I am not fond of the coat or the silly looking hat. The frog closures on the coat are not flattering nor is the neckline, imho. I do like the color but that's about it. The brooch/badge belongs on the outfit Camilla wears, not on a little hat. :p

Last edited:
For a visit to Saskatchewan Assembly Legislative Building today, the Duchess of Cornwall wore a lovely blue dress and white coat.
- Front view
- Side view
- Close up

The Duchess of Cornwall wore a lovely cream dress for today's Garden Party.
She wore the same hat at during her own wedding (civil ceremony) back in 2005.
The dress is also recycled; Camilla has worn it on many occasions, sometimes combined with a coat.

- Complete outfit
- Back view

Last edited:
Beautiful outfit on Camilla and I love the lace on her hat as well. And that must be Sophie and Edward; I like the looks of her outfit from the back, too.

Thank you for the photos, Artemisia. Would you know who Kate is walking with?

Beautiful outfit on Camilla and I love the lace on her hat as well. And that must be Sophie and Edward; I like the looks of her outfit from the back, too.

Thank you for the photos, Artemisia. Would you know who Kate is walking with?
You are welcome. :)
I don't think the man next to Sophie is Prince Edward; looks more like the Duke of Kent to me.
The lady next to Kate is probably the Duchess of Gloucester, but we'll need more pictures to confirm that.

The white dress was an awful choice for Duchess of Cornwall. The style and milky white colour of the dress emphasised all unflattering points of her figure. The hat, on the other hand, is lovely.

Last edited:
Camilla's dress doesn't do a thing for her. The hat is pretty, though. :eek:

I like Camila's hat that she chose for the garden party. The dress is all right, but nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom