The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 3: May 2011 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camila pulls off that look very well. It suits her.

:previous: Thank you for the pictures, MARG :flowers:. They both look nice and casual. Love the shade of Camila's blouse.

I think the swirly outfit fits in really well with what the African people are wearing, and that she is very conscious of how she will look in a group or composite photo. Good job, Camilla!

Off topic posts that had nothing to do with the Duchess of Cornwall's fashion
choices have been removed - thanks for your understanding!

I do love this casual look on Camilla, she looks completely natural and comfortable. I do wish she would wear more trousers but I know its not what women of the BRF do. That shade of blue is particularly lovely on the Duchess.

:previous: I think the closest that we are going to see is her "tropical" wardrobe, as seen on her african tour. Mind you, didn't she wear the beautiful deep blue to William and Catherine's evening reception?

^^^Yes, that is the same blue gown Camilla wore to the evening reception; I posted a photo back in post #118 if interested. :flowers: And I love when she wears slacks; she totally embraces the environment she's in when she does.

Last edited:
I really like the dress she wore on her arrival in Tanzania at Dar Es Salaam Airport. The colour really suits her and I love that particular pearl necklace.
Photo from Getty Images

And I loved the cut and colour of her evening gown for the State Dinner, and I think she is wearing her snake necklace, but I can't see her earrings.

Camilla Duchess Of Cornwall Arrives The State Dinner Hosted By The

White dress is nothing special but it looks comfortable. LUV the pearl choker.
The blue evening dress is a gorgeous color!

I like the jacket/coat the Duchess wore today for the Remembrance service,particularly the buttons. A regal/unfussy choice I think.

Telegraph

I like the jacket/coat the Duchess wore today for the Remembrance service,particularly the buttons. A regal/unfussy choice I think.

Telegraph

In complete agreement. Her attire is very simple and occasion-appropriate.

Agreed as well, I like the single row of gold-toned buttons on Camilla's coat and the hat's plume adds a certain flair without going too OTT.

Very smart and chic looking Camilla. Even her poppy adds a special touch.

:previous:Indeed, I like how the poppy is positioned above the brooch - the two pieces give a dramatic focal point to the outfit.

:previous:

To be exact it's not exactly a brooch. It's the 4th Battalion of The Rifles badge. Camilla is royal colonel of this regiment. :flowers:

:previous:There's always a sharp eye out there!:lol: Thanks for the clarification; that's an interesting tidbit of information.

You Do have a way with words, Baroness! I envy your talent.. That is exactly what I wanted to say..

The Duchess of Cornwall presents the Joanna David Award - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Camilla wore her blue dress with the white collar again yesterday whilst hosting a reception for the Joanna David Award at Clarence House.

This dress, which made its debut appearance a few years ago when C&C met with the Sarkozy's at the Elysee, is clearly a firm favourite and gets used a few times each winter.

I never realized that Her Highness is such an animated speaker :D. She definitely knows how to engage and captivate her audience.

She looked great. I loved the pearl necklace she wore. Went well with the whole look.

I never realized that Her Highness is such an animated speaker :D. She definitely knows how to engage and captivate her audience.

She looked great. I loved the pearl necklace she wore. Went well with the whole look.

I never realized either how much she uses her hands to punctuate her speech as well. I love the tailored look of the dress, the white collar against the dark navy/black and am in raptures over the size of those pearls in that necklace.:wub:

The velvet looks lovely, very rich. I think the look suits her, though I'm not a fan of the collar. Too much.

She looks great and made a great choice for a black-tie affair.

Some pictures of Camilla looking very glamorous at a film premiere last night. The couple had just attended a reception for the Press at BP before going to the premiere.

Camilla Duchess Of Cornwall And Prince Charles

Prince Charles Prince Of Wales And Camilla Duchess

That dress would be prefect for a hollywood start walking on the red carpet. Its very much Camilla's age but the cut is not flattering. The gathering on the side does not do her any good. This dress needs someone much slimmer and maybe taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom