The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very spiffy outfit, but deserved different shoes.

As we have seen through the years, the DOC can rock a big flamboyant hat with great elan. And this dramatic (and flamboyant) outfit suits her immensely. This is her style sweet spot, not those rather dumpy little pinafores and house dresses she so frequently wears. Queen Mary and the Queen Mum, and even Queen Maxima dresses in this fashion. Queens are entitled to dress in spectacular style- go for it, Camilla!

Last edited by a moderator:
The suit is a very flattering style and I like how she has accessorised it.

Camilla’s wardrobe has taken a turn for the better lately.

The Duchess of Cornwall during the recording of parts of the programme "The Jubilee Pudding: 70 Years in the Baking" that will be shown on May 12:

** Pic **

I was relishing some recent updating in the Duchess’s style. I had hoped she had ditched this outfit - at least until next autumn.

She *may* have chosen purple and green because they're the colours of the suffragette movement, so they're seen as being associated with women's rights, and she was visiting an exhibition about survivors of domestic violence, who are mostly women.

Then again, they're also the colours of the All England Club (Wimbledon), and a lot of other organisations!

Or maybe she just likes the outfit. I'm not convinced about it myself!

It might help if the jacket was buttoned properly and if the outfit was paired with something other than those hideous boots. Nothing will change the fact that it looks more wintery than springy, though.

It might help if the jacket was buttoned properly and if the outfit was paired with something other than those hideous boots. Nothing will change the fact that it looks more wintery than springy, though.

I also think a lower necked blouse might have worked better with the neckline of the jacket.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the State Opening of Parliament today, May 10:

** Full view **

The Duchess of Cornwall wore a French bag, by Chanel, at the state opening of the British parliament.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the State Opening of Parliament today, May 10:

** Full view **

Very elegant coat dress.

The Duchess of Cornwall wore a French bag, by Chanel, at the state opening of the British parliament.

She did indeed, quite like the Queen wears Ferragamo shoes from time to time. Camilla has been using this handbag for some time now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very elegant and perfect for the event.

As always the Duchess is very very elegant!!

Very elegant coat dress.

She did indeed, quite like the Queen wears Ferragamo shoes from time to time. Camilla has been using this handbag for some time now.
Her shoes look like they are from Channel too. Very iconic.
She was superb, perfect !

Her shoes look like they are from Channel too. Very iconic.
She was superb, perfect !

The shoes could be from Chanel, but then again, pumps of that style are made by many retailers.

She was absolutely divine from head to toe! Any idea re the designer of her outfit?

Really lovely colour and dress on the duchess today.

:previous: I love the crisp navy and white ensemble but feel that on occasions such as that a hat would have finished it off nicesly.

:previous: I love the crisp navy and white ensemble but feel that on occasions such as that a hat would have finished it off nicesly.

I agree with you, but this was perhaps a slightly lower profile visit, and hence, the lack of a hat.

Last edited:
Clever, flattering cream sections to the coat. A good look.

Really lovely and have we seen that outfit lately as it looks familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom