The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 13: November 2019 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the stripes in the middle but otherwise a nice outfit from Camilla.

Strangely for me, I actually like the two pinstripes and they give an even slimmer silhouette. Stranger still is my smiling with approval at the reappearance of her now seemingly favourite style of winter hat!

But, as a point of fact, people seem to really feel the cold on their uncovered head and Camilla is of an age to prefer a stylish take on the snuggly squishy hats that have become her go-to style rather than a fashionable fribble. Also, it's easier to pack.

I agree I actually find myself liking the stripes. Does have slimming effect. Its a lovely look on Camilla :flowers:

I love her hats and this is no difference. And great mask for the event ?

I can't claim to be a fan of Camilla's wooly winter hats which, to me, often lack the sheer elegance of her summer hats. I know this is a style that she has come to like and has used for many years, and I suspect will not be deviating from, so be it.

The Duchess of Cornwall sent a message of support to this year's winner of the Man Booker Prize today:

** Pic **

A nice black and white look,the duchess looks lovely.

The Duchess of Cornwall sent a message of support to this year's winner of the Man Booker Prize today:

** Pic **

I think this is one of Camilla's favourite ensemble's this year.

Nice to see she's just like most of us in that she has her outdoor/indoor engagement ensembles and then her favourite Zoom pieces that look both chic and comfortable. Until Camilla I thought the two were mutually exclusive but she seems to have created a new category in her wardrobe and the woman of the UK and Commonwealth appreciate the notion. Not everyone Social Distancing and staying home wants to wear tracks and tees. (Of course she could be wearing tracks behind the table [emoji41] ).

Not everyone Social Distancing and staying home wants to wear tracks and tees. (Of course she could be wearing tracks behind the table [emoji41] ).
Ah yes, there has even been a new phrase coined for that: "mullett dressing." Totally different wardrobe on top and bottom. I've used it occasionally myself...:whistling:

Not keen on this look. The collar of the blouse doesn’t suit the pinafore dress.

Not keen on this look. The collar of the blouse doesn’t suit the pinafore dress.

I agree, the neckline of the blouse does not work, IMO, with the dress.

A very flattering look. This shade of green suits her and is nicely complemented by the black.

The black cape/jacket actually works very well with the green ,a really nice look on the duchess.

Being a Cape, shawl, wrap and scarf person myself, I really love this particular short cape. I loved it on her the first time I saw it and, to be honest, Camilla is certainly getting her money's worth out of it.

Like a lot of capes, it is mult-functional and is formal enough for both daytime and evening engagements. She can arrive and slip it off with discreet ease. I believe that in this case it is the very tailored and finished look that allows her that freedom.

The duchess looks lovely and well wrapped up at Salisbury Cathedral today.

The duchess looks lovely and well wrapped up at Salisbury Cathedral today.

Its a cold and wet December day, so staying warm today will be important!

A nice look for a cold winter day on the duchess who's well wrapped up.

The Duchess of Cornwall in red for a reading of "Christmas" for a virtual carol concert for the Maggie's Centres:

** Pic ** December 2019 **

The Duchess look very pretty in all colors. The red color is very becoming to her!

Its a festive colour and the duchess looks wonderful in red.

Yes, it’s a colour that suits her. I like the neckline of this dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom