The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 11: April 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This evening the Duchess of Cornwall looked pretty as well while attending an event that marked the 150th anniversary of the Press Association - great colour and cut for her:

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part **

Shes three for three. Loved the white, adored the pink (not so sure about the colour of the shoes and bag though), and she looks gorgeous in that magenta coloured cocktail dress. Her jewellery is, needless to say, is the perfect match for the ensemble.

Shes three for three. Loved the white, adored the pink (not so sure about the colour of the shoes and bag though), and she looks gorgeous in that magenta coloured cocktail dress. Her jewellery is, needless to say, is the perfect match for the ensemble.

Even her wine matches :lol: And I agree - 3 for 3wonderful looks for Camilla.

So pretty! That color is gorgeous on her.

The Duchess of Cornwall elegant at the National Memorial Arboretum in Alrewas, Staffordshire today, May 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Duchess of Cornwall looking wonderful in a Anna Valentine combination at the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan today, May 19:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Flamboyant as always. She nailed it !

I loved the color and the dress. I thought that the hat was a little too big and distracting.

I thought she looked wonderful at the wedding.

Utterly perfect and she wore a real 'hat' that really suited her. And she even broke out her one of her loveliest chokers.

She seems to love swirls/halos of feathers for wedding events.

We never really got to see her face during the service. Sad, that.

The duchess looked stunning and is one of the few royal ladies that can pull off such hats.

Subtly gorgeous colour for a winning look for Camilla.
Charles' purple boutonniere was perfect.

How pretty the Duchess looked! I always love her in white, but she wears this shade of shell pink very, very well, and she always looks wonderful in Anna Valentine.

And only Camilla could pull off a hat like this without it wearing her rather than the other way round!

She seems to love swirls/halos of feathers for wedding events.

We never really got to see her face during the service. Sad, that.

I generally like the hat--and Camilla wears wide brim hats well, but it was hard to see her face at times.

Beautiful outfit - lovely pastel shade and her hat is great.

I loved the Duchess outfit!! The hat was PERFECT!!!

Camila seems to love pinks for weddings. She looked her normal self. I usually love that she wears proper hats and carries them well. Her hat today didn’t disappoint either. But I just thought it was a bit too feathery

Camilla's hat is rather eccentric but I love the shade of pink so that makes up for it!

The Duchess of Cornwall at the Prince of Wales' 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration today, May 22 - lovely colour and details:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Beautiful dress & marvelous hat, and her pearls are the perfect accessories. She looks very happy!

Camilla looks wonderful! It's a color that looks great on her, and the detail is just right. And no one wears that style of hat better than she does.

Looking every inch a Duchess ,great colour,hat and jewels as always!

Camilla looks wonderful! It's a color that looks great on her, and the detail is just right. And no one wears that style of hat better than she does.

I agree, I'm not fond of the hue but she can carry it. The hat is gorgeous and...well...those pearls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom