The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very nice, both with and without the coat. I like that she & PoW are color coordinated!

Always a fan of her polka dots :flowers: Even better with the lovely coat.

I really like her blue linen suit and am getting used to seeing the return of camel in accessories like shoes and bags. It goes with everything and it far better than the ubiquitous patent nude we are forever seeing.

ps: I could have done without the ginormous stick insect on her arm. It gave me the creeps!

ps: I could have done without the ginormous stick insect on her arm. It gave me the creeps!

Sorry, but she had it in all close-ups I found. Too bad she wasn't wearing her stick insect brooch to coordinate:ROFLMAO:

Very nice suit. I love the color and the stitching detail.

From the look on her face she felt the same. She's a great sport!

Great suit and beautiful scarf :flowers:

She really is a good sport. That bug would creep me out thanks. Like Camilla, I'd much prefer the baby lamb (or goat?) she held later.

Love her trench! I'm guessing it's Burberry.

Last edited:
Only first link works. Getty just takes you to adorable lamb pic :p

Lovely trench coat from what I see. Wouldn't be surprised if Burberry:flowers:

Only first link works. Getty just takes you to adorable lamb pic :p

Works for me, takes me to a photo of Camilla, her son Tom and Peter Phillips at London Food Month's Night Market. You have to wait a bit for getty to change to the correct photo.

Anyway here's the whole album from the event:
The Bulleit Woody At London Food Month's Night Market Photos and Images | Getty Images

http://www.gettyimages.com/event/the-bulleit-woody-at-london-food-months-night-market-700061498?irgwc=1&esource=AFF_GI_IR_Skimbit%20Ltd._10078&asid=Skimbit%20Ltd.&cid=GI#peter-phillips-tom-parker-bowles-and-camilla-duchess-of-cornwall-the-picture-id693536728

The Duchess of Cornwall looking lovely in a recycled dress at the live broadcast of the final of BBC Radio 2's 500 Words creative writing competition at the Tower of London today, June 16:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The Duchess of Cornwall looking lovely in a recycled dress at the live broadcast of the final of BBC Radio 2's 500 Words creative writing competition at the Tower of London today, June 16:

Full view 2

Great photo of a lovely dress! :flowers: Great wavy hem.

:previous: I didn't think I would like a black and white figured dress, but once again Camilla shows how light and soft that figured material can look. I like the style of this dress with its floating ruffles across the body and at the wrists and many wide gores that give it a lovely silhouette and a skirt that swirls a little when she walks.

Very nice look for Camilla. I loved that hat!

My best dressed (besides QEII who wins by default :) ) Elegant, royal, confident, and perfect for the occasion.

The brooches are lovely..are they hers or on loan from the Queen?

LaRae

My best dressed (besides QEII who wins by default :) ) Elegant, royal, confident, and perfect for the occasion.

She also looks rejuvenated. I wonder what she has been doing lately to get that younger look.

The best dressed today!!! impeccable!!

She also looks rejuvenated. I wonder what she has been doing lately to get that younger look.

I think she's just happy in her own skin, and as pointed out "confident".

Ah thanks for the info! Probably a gift from Prince Charles.

LaRae

Nobody wears the big hats like Camilla does. She can pull off anything, no matter how giant and fluffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom