The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2005 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the Garden Party hat either. I think she's gotten stuck on having these huge Audrey Hepburn hats.

iowabelle said:
I don't like the Garden Party hat either. I think she's gotten stuck on having these huge Audrey Hepburn hats.
I did also dont like ther Garden Party hat. It was to huge!

Mariella

A.C.C. said:
All pictures are from Getty images
After the first event she attened with the Prince of Wales, which were in Wales, she then changed to attend the events in London with the rest of the Royal Family. The hat HRH wore to attend the rest of the days events was a new, more interesting hat.

The Duchess's second hat for the WWII celebrations

Another shot of the 2nd hat she wore

A nice close picture of the hat

And yet another view of the 2nd hat
I did like this hat, it was beautiful but still to huge.

Mariella

A.C.C. said:
All pictures are from Getty images

For the 60th anniversary of the end of World War II celebrations, which took place on July 10, 2005, the Duchess of Cornwall wore two hats. The first hat she wore at the beginning of the day was the hat she wore for the trooping the colour in June of 2005.

HRH at the first event she attended to celebrate the end of WWII
I Really like this hat. It was beautiful and not to huge.

Mariella

LaMinka, you're right. That was a wonderful hat and seems in proportion to Camilla, it doesn't overwhelm her.

I'm not a huge Camilla fan but I think she's been looking wonderful for a 58 year old woman, who must be under a lot of pressure.

Don't you think that's a more proportionate hat for her (at the Coastguard Station)? I think it's much more becoming, although you don't see much of her face.

Her Royal Highness has a great sense of style

I like her style. The suits or dresses are nice and always appropriate for a woman of her age and for her position. The hats bring the fashion accent, sometimes edgy. Nice trademark she's building for herself.

Princess BellyFlop said:
I like her style. The suits or dresses are nice and always appropriate for a woman of her age and for her position. The hats bring the fashion accent, sometimes edgy. Nice trademark she's building for herself.
I are so agree with you!

Hello Magazine on-line has a gallery of recent hats. There were a few there that I hadn't seen before.

I also agree with those who like the Duchess' sense of style and the size of her hats. She is a woman with strong proportions and features. A tiny pillbox would not suit her as well as these hats do.

I think she looks wonderful. I also admire that she has the courage to wear some of her hats and outfits more than once. Good for her!

Eliza

I don't know why but for me her hats somehow remind me Diana hats - colours:confused:

I adore these hats. Who is her miliner?

I think Philip Treacy is doing the majority of the hats.

He did both of her wedding hats.

Although i am not a lady,but for my opinion and some of the ladies i know,we should not care so much about the look outside so much first,it does not matter.The more important thing is that how she feels when wearing that.If she feels comfortable of wearing that,she can wear that,nothing to complain her about that.

After another poster complained about Camilla only having one pair of shoes, I looked. You don't see many pictures of her feet! But I saw 2 or 3 pairs without much effort. (I was only kidding about Charles not letting her buy shoes.)

But maybe she prefers a certain style of shoe. I'm not as old as Camilla and I can't wear Jimmy Choo or Manolo Blahnik (even if I could afford them).

Well, I got your joke, Iowa belle. It was funny! ;)

Boy, she must adore these shoes.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=171887

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=170788

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Iowabelle, thank you for the great hello! link!

She is SO stylish. Amazing. In that second picture she looks almost beautiful. And the gloves at Ascot are just to die for.

Good for her, from frump to fabulous with one royal wedding!:D

So, when she was at the Sandringham Flower Show wearing the previously-worn pale green suit, she wore her frequently-seen 2-tone spectator pumps, black and tannish. (I saw it on another website.) She must really like these shoes.

Duchess of Cornwall's Hair

I have been doing some reading, and she's really getting a bashing on her hair. If we could do a make-over on Camilla, what would we do with her hair?

I think her hair style fits her perfectly. It is good with her personality and age. She could trim it very little, but other than that is it great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom