The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 8: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this green coat. All the black details are so elegant.

I really like all the headbands too. They’re something different, and she wears them very well. Lovely updo as well.
I'm glad to see that she's chosen to wear this beautiful coat again.

I really like Kate's look this evening, and I loved her hat this morning. There's a lovely picture of the Fab Four standing together in Westminster Abbey (probably taken before the service). In the picture, it strikes me that Kate has lightened her dark locks strikingly. Or maybe the lighter highlights in her hair show up more under certain indoor or outdoor lighting conditions.

I always enjoy Kate's updos. She has her updos and her hair in general always beautifully styled.

Last edited:
I don't mind headband but this one is just ugly.

The aspects I liked most were the velvet coat trim with her velvet headband and dark stockings making a plush frame for the green and the feature poppy.

Like the elegant fitted coat with black velvet trim but that thing on her head is a fatherless orphan. Not a hat, not a fascinator, not a beret. If anything, it looks like a really awful velvet kokoshnik tiara.

Since Louis' birth, Kate seems to have found her place, looks totally confident in her role and her wardrobe reflects that. I might not like every single piece (which I do in this particulary outfit) but she has defo stepped up, every inch a future Queen.

Since Louis' birth, Kate seems to have found her place, looks totally confident in her role and her wardrobe reflects that. I might not like every single piece (which I do in this particulary outfit) but she has defo stepped up, every inch a future Queen.
I think it is just a question of getting comfortable in the role, combined with her natural elegance.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom