The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Too busy, it gives me a headache. It looks like she's wearing a curtain. :ermm:

The dress itself, the style is lovely on her. Even the colors are lovely on her. I just get a headache from what four different patterns going on:ermm: It would look lovely if it had 1, or maybe 2 with the black patterned one where it is and the rest of the dress in one pattern. Just too much going on and no focus.

I really love the dress, Kate never fails when she wears Tory Brunch, I consider it very elegante and nothing casual, very appropriate for the ocassion, lovely indeed...colours and fabric:flowers:

Very elegant indeed!

The dress makes Catherine very elegant. But I'm not sure about the busy print! Too much color for my eyes to take, this is the first outfit of this tour that I have bittersweet feelings.

I love this Tory Birch dress. I hope it was a lovely evening!

William looks pretty good too.

She looks quite elegant. While the print is busy, I like this dress a lot more than the last evening look in India. The last dress had too many different patterns, it was distracting. While this one is bright and busy, it doesn't give me the same sense of dizziness as the other one did.

May be my second favorite evening, or tied. Blue is still the best IMO. Followed by this tied with the black and white from evening two.

That print is too busy for Catherine's figure. Brown does little for her either lighter colour are better.

Today's evening dress is lovely and suits the Bhutan colorful outfits IMO. This was a perfect, young choice for Catherine. I dont care much for her hairstyle, she could've done something more elegant since it was an evening event.

It not a super formal event. William isn't even wearing a tie. So dinner party hair isn't needed from Kate.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

It not a super formal event. William isn't even wearing a tie. So dinner party hair isn't needed from Kate.

I agree. And as far as I've seen, the bhuatanese royals wear their hair down ALOT. So this seem like a more casual dinner :)

I imagine that they are swapping baby pictures and parenting war stories.

BEST YET [IMHO].

The Duchess looks sensational in this, and the wrap really 'finishes it off'.

Not a fan of the latest dress that Catherine chose for the evening engagement. The print is too busy and I don't think the style is too flattering either.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks quite elegant. While the print is busy, I like this dress a lot more than the last evening look in India. The last dress had too many different patterns, it was distracting. While this one is bright and busy, it doesn't give me the same sense of dizziness as the other one did.

May be my second favorite evening, or tied. Blue is still the best IMO. Followed by this tied with the black and white from evening two.

IA. I like this dress. It's busy, but it's not too busy like the dress that had about 3 different patterns. This one is multi-colored in one general pattern, which I think works well.

Blue is still my favorite as well, followed by this one. The black/white and the multi-patterned one would both be much further below for me.

I don't find the dress to busy. It's a big switch from the dull evening dresses Catherine usually wear when back home. I think the dress highlights Catherine's beautiful figure as well.

I like the casual evening look really different for her IMO

Have to say I like it too. Very colorful in a good way.

I'd rather see Catherine go bold and colorful than anything else. Kinda of remind me of Maxima, Letizia or Mary. I'm telling you, if she hung out with those women, Catherine would catch on to what they're doing and more changes would be made.

WOW...this is a stunning dress....LOVE the red pop in the wrap/shawl. Perfect foil for William and his usual blue suit. Striking couple.

Very elegant and chic.

LaRae

this is not a print - it is embroidery. The neckline is beaded. This is an extraordinary dress and I love it. I could never wear it but it suits Catherine, is appropriate and is a wonderful piece of workmanship.

I would love to see more of this "pushing boundaries". She has made excellent choices onthis tour.

EDIT http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.co.uk/

if you scroll down you will see the beading and embroidery.

Last edited:
this is not a print - it is embroidery. The neckline is beaded. This is an extraordinary dress and I love it. I could never wear it but it suits Catherine, is appropriate and is a wonderful piece of workmanship.

I would love to see more of this "pushing boundaries". She has made excellent choices onthis tour.

EDIT Duchess Kate

if you scroll down you will see the beading and embroidery.

I agree, I would like to see Catherine keep it with this kind of wardrobe. I think she looks well when her outfits pop and she's got the elegant figure to carry it off.

The textile is just stunning...it really is a piece of artwork. So cool it's an American designer! See we aren't total barbarians over here! <G>

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom