The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great casual look. Love that shirt with the jacket. Great combination.

Ooh, I like this even more than yesterday's outfit. I love a good striped top, and I'm already a fan of a jeans and blazer combo.

Me too!

That striped top makes it, otherwise it might look dull. She looks fine for the occasion.
I like the wedges, though she might have opted for slightly lower ones and still had a bit of height. But she looks great!

I saw a photo of Kate's bare feet...I don't know how she can wear shoes at all.

Here are up-close photos of the royal feet. Kate needs to divert some of the royal hair budget to the royal tootsies.This is what happens when your shoes don't fit properly. Up close it looks like she even has some scabs. YUK!

http://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=9065.375 (scroll down a bit)

Last edited:
I saw a photo of Kate's bare feet...I don't know how she can wear shoes at all.

Here are up-close photos of the royal feet. Kate needs to divert some of the royal hair budget to the royal tootsies.This is what happens when your shoes don't fit properly. Up close it looks like she even has some scabs. YUK!

RoyalDish - British Royal Family - House of Horrors - page 26 (scroll down a bit)

Not surprised you're linking to that particular website, posts like this one would fit in perfectly there.

She has the feet of someone who wears high heels most of the time, which is similar to probably 95% of women her age in the UK.

:previous: That don't make it right...

And stop insulting me. I posted a bona fide link and she has scabs on her toes.

Last edited:
I can't say that feet are anyones most attractive feature but then again I don't have a foot fettish so I don't put so much thought into looking at womens feet.

I can't say that feet are anyones most attractive feature but then again I don't have a foot fettish so I don't put so much thought into looking at womens feet.
I don't have a "foot fetish" either. But actually her feet aren't ugly, the only thing that I noticed was that she didn't seem to have much of an arch (I don't either). Other than that, they're feet.

Are we actually posting links to pictures of her feet and talking about her feet??? Good grief!

I liked the wedges she wore, they were cute. Don't care for wedges with skinny jeans though, I don't know, it's not my favorite look. The outfit is cute, the shoes are cute, but I just can't with skinny jeans and the wedges.

KittyAtlanta said:
i posted a bona fide link and she has scabs on her toes.

you have the right to post and read whatever you want, and I don't want to take that away from you, but some of the comments and name-calling on that forum are disgusting. I don't care who Catherine is, people should think about how they would feel if they were labeled something and taunted with that label for years to come.

As far as her feet go, they get her where she needs to go and look just like the feet of almost any other woman out there. As a previous commenter said, it looks like she doesn't have much of an arch. Alert the media! (oh, wait, they did)

I didn't see a scab worth writing home about, but, even if there was, are we seriously going to slam her for it? Or anyone else? Is there nothing redeeming at all-or dare I say more important than her feet?

A few posts have been removed as they held little relevance to the topic. If you have issues with thread content/moderation, contact a moderator via PM. In-thread comments questioning moderation will be removed.

Also, as has been reminded in the Duchess of Cambridge's fashion threads on several previous occasions, be respectful towards your fellow posters. Everyone is allowed their own opinions, positive or negative, without having them questioned repeatedly because others disagree.

Please contact one of the RHoF moderators if you have any questions/queries.

I agree, lovely dress and jacket. Very good to see Kate get good use out of her newly acquired "princess gear".

I think the Gvenchy sunglasses Kate has been using are quite old, and I seem to recollect having seen her wear them to Cheltenham in 2007, shortly before William and she split up. Anybody concur?

Last edited:
I agree, lovely dress and jacket. Very good to see Kate good use out of her newly acquired "princess gear".

I think the Gvenchy sunglasses Kate has been using are quite old, and I seem to recollect having seen her wear them to Cheltenham in 2007, shortly before William and she split up. Anybody concur?
Kate owns a similar pair of sunglasses that she wore throughout 2007 (before and after the split), including:
- Cheltenham Horse Racing day 1 (with William)
- Cheltenham Horse Races on March 16
- Badminton Horse Trials on May 04

Those are definitely not the same glasses she wore today.
You might mean another pair though.

The sunglasses worn in 2007 are Chanel! The logo is pictured quite clearly. They are definitely not the same ones.

Today Kate is wearing the same trousers and her wedges. Usually I´m absolutely agreeing that royals recycle their clothes. But now it is a little bit to much. The same trousers every day? It´s becoming boring

I think she is probably trying to keep her clothes as low-key as possible. I'm sure she has more than 1 pair of the trousers/jeans. But the last thing she wants is to pull the focus from the athletes on to her. I would assume she is embarassed by the hugging pictures with William yesterday being so much of the story.

Exactly, I don't think she picks her Olympic wardrobe in order to entertain fashionistas. It should be practical and low key. As nice as it is for the Cambridges and other family members to turn out to support and cheer Team GB, the Games are about the athletes and not about them and they know it.

Today Kate is wearing the same trousers and her wedges. Usually I´m absolutely agreeing that royals recycle their clothes. But now it is a little bit to much. The same trousers every day? It´s becoming boring

Maybe she has two pairs of the same pants?

I think she is probably trying to keep her clothes as low-key as possible. I'm sure she has more than 1 pair of the trousers/jeans. But the last thing she wants is to pull the focus from the athletes on to her. I would assume she is embarassed by the hugging pictures with William yesterday being so much of the story.

Exactly, I don't think she picks her Olympic wardrobe in order to entertain fashionistas. It should be practical and low key. As nice as it is for the Cambridges and other family members to turn out to support and cheer Team GB, the Games are about the athletes and not about them and they know it.

Agree with both of you. The Olympics are about the sports and the athletes, and not the attire of the royals in attendance. I'm glad Catherine is keeping things simple. I think she wants to blend in as much as possible, and I think it's working very, very well in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom