The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a princess in a coat dress and Kate wears them particularly well IMO.

I cannot understand why she keeps using these coat dresses, they are really unflaterring...and not in fashion at all!!

I agree with you. That last blue one she wore was so unflattering and makes her look much older than she is.

Yet again, wish she would have choosen a cute skirt instead of these skinny jeans. Or even a nice pair of long/just-above-the-knee shorts.

Just hate the shoes! Look cheap.
Isn't it hot in London? Why is she wearing a dark blazer?
Well not like it at all!

sofajr said:
Just hate the shoes! Look cheap.
Isn't it hot in London? Why is she wearing a dark blazer?
Well not like it at all!

LOVE the shoes,similar to Mary's ones worn yesterday. It's not an official event, they were probably worn for comfort. it's not hot in the UK at the minute, sunny but with a cool breeze over most of the UK with odd showers.

I like the whole look, shoes included.
A jacket-jeans combination is always a winner, and the wedges are pretty nice.

I love the whole look. Maybe a pair of flats instead of wedges... And are those the LK Bennett wedges?

It's okay I mean nothing special I have no problem with the wedges she looks well ...okay

Kate in Navy & White For Equestrian Olympic Event » What Kate Wore

Kate looks chic in the navy blazer, white team GB polo and navy jeans for this event. My only question is over the choice of very high wedges for the event - she is braver than me for choosing such as high heel for this day time outdoorsy event. Think it would have looked better with a pair of pumps - same as with Mary yesterday at the swimming in her Louboutain wedges

I liked a polo shirt and blazer. A ponytail would have been better.

I like the outfit, also the shoes, but the jeans are too skinny, so they had very unflattering wrinkles, IMO.

well, it's clear Kate cannot please everyone at the same time.

I think she looks great! Minus the shoes, I love this casual look. I especially love that jacket.

Don't like the wedges at all...but the rest of her outfit is ok.

LaRae

I really don't like the high wedges, but the rest of the outfit is fine and appropriate for the occasion.

I really don't like the high wedges, but the rest of the outfit is fine and appropriate for the occasion.

My feelings exactly. The shoes make me nervous, they're so high. However, again, Catherine is able to pull them off. Would a pair ballet flats looked better? Absolutely.

I like the top part, not a fan of the skinny jeans although they dont look as atrocious as the stale blue ones in front of Buck Palace.

The plateau wedges look ridiculous.

Omg! Kate is wearing tight pants again....what is the world coming to?!
Kate's look is fine but the person who really stood out to me was William.

July 31, 2012 - Kate in skinny jeans matched with hey Smythe jacket, striped sleeveless top and wedges.

Full view ** Top

July 31, 2012 - Kate in skinny jeans matched with hey Smythe jacket, striped sleeveless top and wedges.

Full view ** Top

Ooh, I like this even more than yesterday's outfit. I love a good striped top, and I'm already a fan of a jeans and blazer combo.

My feelings exactly. The shoes make me nervous, they're so high. However, again, Catherine is able to pull them off. Would a pair ballet flats looked better? Absolutely.

I don't think so. I, personally, can't stand ballet flats, I don't like the way they look and I don't think anyone's feet look good in those. So for me a pair of ballet flats would not only not look better but would look far worse.

I like today's look. Still not crazy about the choice of footwear, though.

I don't think so. I, personally, can't stand ballet flats, I don't like the way they look and I don't think anyone's feet look good in those. So for me a pair of ballet flats would not only not look better but would look far worse.

I am wondering if Catherine may have "foot issues". I cannot wear anything like a ballet flat ... no support. Wedges or lower heels seem to work, certainly she would not want to wear orthopedic support shoes. :D Wedges can give support with a more casual look.

I am wondering if Catherine may have "foot issues". I cannot wear anything like a ballet flat ... no support. Wedges or lower heels seem to work, certainly she would not want to wear orthopedic support shoes. :D Wedges can give support with a more casual look.

I also noticed, when I put on few pairs of ballet flats (just to see if I may change my mind after wearing some :)), they are all so thin, it felt like walking on the bare ground. So, that also may be why some people (who knows, may be Catherine included) don't wear them. Wedges surely look good with casual outfits, they fit the skinny jeans great.

I like this look better than yesterday, especially the top and blazer. Again, I'm not crazy about the towering wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom