The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 6: December 2011 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, look at the height of her espadrilles. I'd be doing a foot injury for sure if I wore anything like that, but I personally like to keep my feet planted closer to earth! And I like that lace gusset in the front of her blouse.

Wow, look at the height of her espadrilles. I'd be doing a foot injury for sure if I wore anything like that, but I personally like to keep my feet planted closer to earth! And I like that lace gusset in the front of her blouse.

You and me both! I can't imagine being comfortable in something that high :eek:.

DM seems to write these stupid articles about nothing just to mention Kate's (or Pippa's) name :rolleyes:

That headline is misleading; here I thought she was dripping in a fur coat and it's a suede jacket with fur trim and perhaps lining. It's a nice, casual look and she's wearing my favorite handbag. Kate looks good.

the ugly boots are back ... to me all this looks drab and dull and boring, not even the vastly overpriced bag can save this outfit that is of course very Kate.

A good looking jacket and a nice purse is all we need to lok good! The jacket is lovely and expensive...

the ugly boots are back ... to me all this looks drab and dull and boring, not even the vastly overpriced bag can save this outfit that is of course very Kate.

The weather is London was pretty severe yesterday, having snowed consideraly on Sunday. Clearly boots weather for most women in London.

Like the jacket, but love the handbag!

I think the coat is sheepskin, ideal for very cold weather.

I'am glad she keeps wearing those boots, she loves them and I'am happy she has keep them and keep her style!:flowers:

Love the WHOLE look! The coat is sheepskin. Elegant and casual. Perfect.

Kate today in Liverpool:

Pic

I think she looks lovely.I love the color.

Last edited:
Kate today in Liverpool:

Pic

I think she looks lovely.I love the color.

Im not too sure if I really like the color of the coat, it seems a bit old for her. Th coat itself is quite nice, I like the thin belt and the matching straps on the wrists.

The coat really is beautiful. The rich chocolate shade is gorgeous. I do love the narrow leather belt and straps on the end of the sleeves. A interesting yet very elegant contrast.

Agree, the coat is lovely, the details are simple, but important to the overall look, especially the belt. Like how the shoes, hose, handbag, "fade" into the background as a dark neutral. Great hair, as usual. Any jewelry?

reminded me of Princess Mary style !

She really is so British...these jackets are really conservative, beautiful but most of all conservative, and no so moderns at all, but still lovely.

Last edited:
Today, she looks like a princess at work. Only thing missing would have been a cute, possibly cartoonish brooch, on the lapel, as she was visiting children. She should make this her look. Some of us look best when we're quite unadorned.

She looked good; I liked the chocolate color of the coat but am not sure about the totally black hose, shoes and clutch. I can see she was matching her black turtleneck, but this gave an overall darkness to the look, for me, especially since that's a deep brown. A whimsical brooch would have also looked nice on the coat, maybe a heart for Valentine's Day. And she's wearing the green amethyst hoop earrings she debuted at the Christmas service at Sandringham.

Last edited:

Please remember that this is a thread for fashion discussions only not a second current events
thread for links, articles, videos and discussions about the events themselves. Some posts have
been removed!

Mike Hornby:

"Palace tells me that the black dress, which is knee length and has a gold belt buckle is from Oasis."

I have a few pieces from Oasis myself; they make some really nice stuff for a very reasonable price.

:previous: I agree. Oasis is one of my favorite brands out of the more low priced ones.
The dress looks nice, from what I've seen on other sites.

I also like her coat, it looks good and appropriate. Not a huge fan of the color, but nicely combined with the black turtleneck. Looks classy and elegant IMO. I agree that the black pantyhose might be a bit too much and the iconic hairstyle is the same old, same old. Pretty boring, but nevertheless all in all this outfit gets a thumbs up from me - one of her most professional looks so far. :)

She looks very classy and elegant, as almost always. I love the style and color of the jacket, as well as the earrings and clutch she chose. Red brick and black are a good combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom