The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohhhh, eye-popping. I absolutely love that colour!!!!

Perhaps Kate is taking a leaf from the Queen's book?
By that I mean choosing vibrant colors so that she is easily seen.

Stunning shade of purple.

I love that. It actually makes me "WOW" than her gown last night.

I love that. It actually makes me "WOW" than her gown last night.

I came here to say the same thing.

I never come to fashion threads, but somehow, Catherine is even more stunning in this more casual look than she was walking the red carpet in a designer gown last night. Just breathtaking.

It is her joy radiating through.

Its certainly a very striking colour. I haven't quite made my mind up on it yet.
I personally love purple, so she couldn't go wrong with it for me. But then I didn't like yesterdays dress at the Bond-event.

The plum/purple pant suit is okay. I have notice Kate wears her hair more and more like Crown Princess Victoria. It’s neat and out of the face especially on windy days.

I do like her make up better today then in the gold gown which I read ‘her make up was bronze” to go along with the gown color and theme on “Bond” girls. Not keen on the bronze.

Very nice royal purple suit with interesting navy accents. Wish she would lose the spike heels, she certainly doesn’t need the.
The sports outfit is fine but I don’t think black looks well on her. Also, that outfit accentuates her thin ness

I love the purple suit. I would love to have that myself:flowers:

I love the trouser suit so much. Great color and cut. Not many people can pull off the longer blazers that are so popular right now, but it's perfect on Catherine.

:previous: I love the pants suit and it's good to see that they are becoming more common in royal circles. A change is as good as a rest and Catherine looks totally relaxed wearing it. However, I dislike the top she chose to wear under it as it has a distinctly androgynous look and a little silk or satin shirt or blouse would have added the lux look which is so hard to pull off. Her hair is wonderful and it really suits her.

I am kot sure avout the black blouse/top but i love the suit color and evrything...dhe looks great

I like the colour, but I am not sure if the blouse and shoes are darkblue or black. If theyre black, its fine by me. If theyre blue, its a miss for me.

I like the colour - but I cannot imagine wearing it myself. I would look like a giant blue berry and feel like it as well. You cannot help but standout in an outfit that colour :)

Is this a new dress. or one she has worn a few years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress itself is nice, but I would have preferred black shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I do think the grey shoes are nice and a little different from what you would normally expect the Duchess to wear.

I agree. I prefer different colored shoes to complement outfits at times. The black or those Tan/beige shoes on everyone daily gets boring. Red, green, blue and even gray shoes shows a bit of forethought while dressing. These shoes perfectly match the gray in the dress and showed Catherine gave a bit of thought in picking them out. That I appreciate on anyone in the public eye. I also enjoy that Catherine is wearing a rather inexpensive dress and she looks lovely in it. The brilliant gold dress worn at the Bond event, which was lovely on her model shape, was purchased off the clearance sale for under $3,000 and certainly looked much more expensive. Good for them for not being ashamed to admit it. Everyone loves a bargain and I love reading about them. JMO

I knew she'd worn this before. I like houndstooth on her but I prefer the more fitted dress she has it in and that coat. I'm not really a fan of dropped waists on her.

Sensible to do a rewear of a reasonably priced Zara right now. And of course it's nice to hear more about Early Years.

Not a dress I like. Anything with bows is a big turn off for me. Agree about grey shoes being a little more attractive.

The brilliant gold dress worn at the Bond event, which was lovely on her model shape, was purchased off the clearance sale for under $3,000 and certainly looked much more expensive. Good for them for not being ashamed to admit it. Everyone loves a bargain and I love reading about them. JMO

I'm afraid I'm not sure where you read that, but the gold dress is part of an exclusive Jenny Packham x Bond capsule collection that was only released to the public yesterday, and retails for over US$5000. It and the other, slightly cheaper dresses in the collection are selling at a wildfire rate, undoubtedly because of the Catherine Effect.

I'm not sure if the DoC had to pay retail for her customized version, but she definitely didn't get it off the clearance rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom