The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 29 of the thread for the Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 28: January 2020 - October 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

That's a lovely coat, but I'd like it a lot better with about 4-5 inches lopped off the length. It's a great color on Catherine, though.

That's a lovely coat, but I'd like it a lot better with about 4-5 inches lopped off the length. It's a great color on Catherine, though.

Length confused me as well - but I know nothing about fashion

Too long to look good.
The colour is great and its nice to see her in a plain clothing item, without millefleur or anything.

Really lovely colour but I agree the coat is a little on the long side.

It is a bit long, but if she’s cold, long makes sense from a practical point of view.

The Duchess of Cambridge changed into a blue combination by Smythe later today to film with Kate Garraway for the Pride of Britain Awards:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I think the red coat's length is terrible on Princess Catherine's height.

i must be the only one who like the coat lenght,the overall look is a win for me she looks fantastic.
The navy suut is classy i lkke it

From what I can see of it, I am liking the blue suit very much. It's a very polished look.

The navy suit is very nice. Polished is a good word for it.

I like the blue suit but think it would look better with a contrasting shirt, instead of a different shade of blue.

:previous: I agree. I thought some type of contrasting blouse instead of a different shade of blue would have worked better.

But nice to see her in a polished suit.

The red coat is awkward at best. The length just doesn't work on her.

I agree the coat is too long for what she wore underneath. However, a lovely pair of knee-high boots and something, anything at the top to balance it out. A scarf, ***** bow blouse . . . anything would help.

The blue suit looks good but pairing it with blue lacked imagination. Once again her voluminous hair remains her sole focus. A brooch, necklace, bell even a hair band or a beautiful updo revealing a substantial chic earrings would be a welcome surprise.

Pretty red coat, but too long.

Nice blue pantsuit. Very polished.

Red is a fab colour on Kate - but the length is far too long. My first thought was also another new coat - she has a very extensive wardrobe of similar coats and maybe considering the current difficult climate for the UK (and the world) recycling one of her many coats would have been better

The Duchess of Cambridge in a red Alexander McQueen coat today, October 20:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the red coat. Very beautiful and elegant.

The Duchess of Cambridge changed into a blue combination by Smythe later today to film with Kate Garraway for the Pride of Britain Awards:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I like the jacket but not the pants and shirt.

Regarding the black outfit on October 12, I love it. Very beautiful and refined. I also love the blue dress on October 14. I find it beautiful and divine. Love the color. I also love the blouse and coat on October 6. Beautiful print on the coat. I dislike the pants however.

Last edited:
Kate always wears a military inspired coat at the Cenotaph. Last year the details had the braiding this year the shoulders.

The coat is a bit much, but I love her hat!

Goodness, it's quite a severe look for Catherine, but I do actually like the outfit and it's military feel - I particularly like the collar design.

Last edited:
Kate always wears a military inspired coat at the Cenotaph. Last year the details had the braiding this year the shoulders.

She does indeed, though I query why she cannot reuse coats from previous years. How many black military style coats does she need?

I really like this coat the only thing is a bit much are the fringes. The makeup is perfect. She is a class act.

She does indeed, though I query why she cannot reuse coats from previous years. How many black military style coats does she need?

My thought exactly. A new military style black coat every year? :ninja:

I like the coat, especially the fit, which is wonderful. However, like others, I'm wondering why Catherine needs a new, black, military-inspired coat every year. At this point she has enough of them to rotate through them for several years without repeating too often.

Another military inspired coat- the Miss Frizzle feeling strikes again.

I am not a fan of the tassels on this one. I wish she would have just re-worn of her numerous black military coats she has worn to this event in the past. Not a fan of this one.

Her hair looked lovely though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom