The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I don't like it as it is far too matronly for her. Even Camilla's blouse looks less fussy than that.

I agree I'm not a fan either and it reminds me of a 70's pajamas pattern.

Blouse is okay, certainly better than the collared look from last week. I do agree that she wears prints that can be ageing.

The Duchess of Cambridge in a video message for the 5 Big Questions survey released today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The duchess looks lovely and a really nice hairstyle too.

I really like the pink blouse. It’s a good color on her.

The Duchess of Cambridge during her keynote speech during the What the UK Thinks About the Early Years forum, wearing a mauve jacket by Massimo Dutti:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

That's a really nice jacket and look on the duchess,very smart.

I like the use of blazers in the last three looks. The pink sweater and navy blazer is a very good combo for her (and most people). Mauve and white very pretty and the crew necklines suit her very well, especially with the pretty gold necklace. navy dress and white blazer another winner. Good working uniforms for her.
The early childhood issue is so important, kudos.

I like the layering outfits Kate wears as it makes her look healthy. Som clothes make her look way to thin. The kids must be keeping her up at night. She looks tired in the pictures but has a smile on her face.

Ugh another giant bow :bang: At least the color is nice.

I really like her last few blazer looks. Sleek, professional, age appropriate :flowers:

I really love the colour and I don't mind the bow,the duchess is beautifully styled.

I agree she always looks sleek and polished but I find myself liking her choices less and less. It’s not that there is anything that jars , indeed she can look pretty good in most things, it’s just a bit too safe and fairly predictable. I wish she would occasionally experiment a little more. Just one thing -perhaps a statement piece of jewellery or a more layered look would make a world of difference . However, given the type of engagements she has been undertaking recently, I appreciate it would be ill judged to draw attention away from the serious nature of the causes she is backing. I just don’t enjoy her style right now.

A nice colour for Catherine. It would've been nice to get a better view of the outfit but from what I can see, she looks good.

I agree she always looks sleek and polished but I find myself liking her choices less and less. It’s not that there is anything that jars , indeed she can look pretty good in most things, it’s just a bit too safe and fairly predictable. I wish she would occasionally experiment a little more. Just one thing -perhaps a statement piece of jewellery or a more layered look would make a world of difference . However, given the type of engagements she has been undertaking recently, I appreciate it would be ill judged to draw attention away from the serious nature of the causes she is backing. I just don’t enjoy her style right now.

I think you are right, these are neither the events nor the times to draw attention to her clothes or jewellery.

I think it is good that she seems to have perfected a certain classic look that works for her. Some feel that she can dress "younger", but I think a lot of her restraint may, in part, be a nod to her position. That said, I think in recent years, she has been far more experimental, all within the confines of her self defined boundries. I would certainly like to see her introduce more jewellery into her repetoire, but she has again demosntrated that when required, she can step up her game in that department.

People are going to talk about her clothes no matter what.

She isn't dressing like this so she 'doesn't take attention from the pandemic'. She is dressing like this because this has been her style for the past decade, and she has no desire to change it. Upside eventually her age will match her style in a decade or so.

I guess if trying a new pattern to her same style dress or blouse, is 'experimenting' I guess she has.

The Duchess of Cambridge in a video message marking the end of the Hold Still community exhibition, wearing a red Zara blazer:

** Pic **

And wearing a blue caridgan by Boden during a virtual meeting this week:

** Pic **

I love the red jacket and the blue cardigan is beautiful.

A nice blouse for the Duchess of Cambridge during a video meeting this week:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/1...about_fathers_who_just-a-14_1605974835352.jpg

I dislike the print. I find it awful.

The Duchess of Cambridge in a video message for the 5 Big Questions survey released today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

An elegant look. I love the blouse.

The Duchess of Cambridge during her keynote speech during the What the UK Thinks About the Early Years forum, wearing a mauve jacket by Massimo Dutti:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love the outfit. Beautiful color.

The Duchess of Cambridge is pictured during a Social Media Q&A on the early years project

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/En7GWAqXEAIX8le?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I love the color but not the style and design.

I like the green coat. I love her scarf. So festive!

The scarf is beautiful. :flowers:

The coat is her usual meh style.

Thank you for the scarf identification Countessmeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom