The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice, but I wish the "puff" sleeves were a little less puffy. The actual cut of the dress is wonderful.

The color is nice, but I'm not fond of mid-length dresses; they often seem aging.

I would like the dress if it were shorter. This just accentuates her long, lean figure not in a good way.

:previous: I agree. Her long torso looks almost unnatural in that dress. That is the most charitable thing I can say without body-shaming.:ermm:

Last edited:
i agree that the upper part is not bad.
i think that this dress couls be better with a black belt

I would like the dress if it were shorter. This just accentuates her long, lean figure not in a good way.

I agree. The skirt-part seems to start really low.

Truly one of the worst things she has worn. Accentuates her long torso and thinness with the super drop waist and too tight fit. The color and print are not pretty either.

It really isn't attractive. A nd kate is usually a reasonably good dresser. But it makes her look much too bony....

No, no, BIG NO! I dislike the dress and it does not look good on her. Very unflattering. A big miss this time (I kinda wish for the ongoing trend of old-looking clothes to vanish from this earth!)

While I like their use of patterns, sometimes AR's dresses look in a wrong proportion which not flattering at all, just like this one. This one makes her waist weirdly long and shoulder weirdly broad.

Last edited:
Very unflattering om every way. Thumbs down. Some good ideas from posters to help the look.

Would Catherine's red dress be described as dazzling?

Would Catherine's red dress be described as dazzling?

No. When I think of dazzling, I'm considering the materials used: fabric and any embellishments.

This is a day dress but it's not dazzling.

Catherine has worn quite a few dresses from this designer, and they have all been some of my least favorite looks of hers.

I did like the shoes.

Catherine has worn quite a few dresses from this designer, and they have all been some of my least favorite looks of hers.

I did like the shoes.

I have to say that i have liked most of the other A Rich dresses that Catherine has worn, just not this one.

It looks like the 2017 Alexander McQueen dress from Day 1 Poland visit, doesn't it? I hope it is as I absolutely loved that dress!

I really like this outfit. It’s classy and elegant.

Very elegant look and colour on the duchess and great to see it again.

It looks like the 2017 Alexander McQueen dress from Day 1 Poland visit, doesn't it? I hope it is as I absolutely loved that dress!

Me too. It's a very pretty dress, I'm happy to see it again.

Of course blue! and elegant as always!!!

This style reminds of Diana in the early 90’s, long blazer and a pleated skirt.

That's a lovely colour blue on her.

This style reminds of Diana in the early 90’s, long blazer and a pleated skirt.
95% of what she wears reminds me of Diana and I think that's intentional.

I like the color although its blue again, but neither blazer nor skirt.
And I think her hair has seen better times.

95% of what she wears reminds me of Diana and I think that's intentional.

I like the color although its blue again, but neither blazer nor skirt.

And I think her hair has seen better times.

Interesting. I’m not an expert on Diana’s clothes, but she struck me as more of a trendy dresser. Catherine seems to be more classic to me.

Interesting. I’m not an expert on Diana’s clothes, but she struck me as more of a trendy dresser. Catherine seems to be more classic to me.

Not always in case of how something is fitted or shaped, but very often in color or pattern. And in the early years of marriage also in terms of make-up (eyeliner...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom