The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 28: January 2020 - October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don’t know many grannies that would wear loafers like that. They’re incredibly popular in the U.K., particularly with the working woman.
Yeah a loafer is hardly considered granny by us who are in their twenties. They're a classic staple that never go out of style and fit with nearly everything in a woman's wardrobe. It's not for nothing that the Gucci loafers and mules are a BIG fashion trend, especially amongst the Instagram influencer world.

I love her coat and turtleneck sweater. The blue is lovely. I don't even mind the sprayed on jeans. She is on her time and can wear what she wants. I do think they are inappropriate for official engagements though.

I see I'm among good company when I say I really like Catherine's blue coat, alot. Normally I wouldn't like the turtleneck being the same color, but it's a matching blue and together they look great! And I thought her loafers were Gucci too.

Well... I consulted Duchess Kate https://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/2020/03/duchess-kate-steps-out-for-childrens.html?m=1

Catherine's loafers turn out to be the £195.00 Russell & Bromley Snaffle loafer in navy suede. Her coat is a Mulberry Paddington coat which she's had since 2015.

She looks great coming off her trip to Ireland and love that one of her first stops home was Waterstones for what's been reported as shopping for children's books.

I like the look on her, the color and style. She looks like anyone else shopping ...does not look thrilled about the media, but few would.

LaRae

Catherine looked great during the Irish tour! Comfortable but suitable outfits for the events she was at.

Is Catherine wearing the coat dress from Christmas 2018 at Sandringham?

The coat is nice, but as usual I am not into the double buttons thing. Not sure about the hat.

Love this dress (coat dress) ...it's a great color for her and the style is perfect! Not sure about that fascinator.

LaRae

I love it when she is repeating her clothes! She is doing a great job

Very elegant the Duchess today!!

She looks beautiful. This is a great color for her. I'm not sure this is my favorite coat or fascinator from her collection but it looks lovely, elegant, and appropriate.

Lovely and appropriate. Interesting choice of earrings - but I seem to remember there was talk when she first wore the necklace (in 2011) that perhaps it was a wedding gift from Harry. Would be a nice touch if she wore the earrings from the suite today as nod to her brother in law.

I do love this coat dress and the fascinator is lovely. She looked wonderful today, another great outing for Katherine.

Her hat is just so pretty really the whole outfit is perfect

Wonderful colour and very elegant look on the duchess at Westminster Abbey.

I am not a fan of this coat and loathe the perched hat but the colour is lovely.

loathe the perched hat

l long for her to try a broad-brimmed hat, à la Lady Sarah Chatto. with this sort of outfit, It would look marvellous, and 'widen out' the Silhouette.

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    sarah.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Another terrible, dowdy look. Sigh.

I like her hat though.

Last edited:
l long for her to try a broad-brimmed hat, à la Lady Sarah Chatto. with this sort of outfit, It would look marvellous, and 'widen out' the Silhouette.

She did look beautiful with the wide brimmed hat for this exact service when she was pregnant with Louis and wore navy. :flowers:

She looks great in that coat & colour - glad to see it again.

I agree - she could sport a 'Dior New Look' with that kind of hat at Ascot.

It's nice to see a repeat, and I like the coat, hat and accessories. I'm never a huge fan of double breasted, but this one is not terrible. The color is fantastic, and I like the contrast color of the rose on the hat.

Nice color. Looks good on her.

I love the colors but I dislike the jacket and blouse.

I love the outfit. Beautiful and divine. Wonderful color as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom