The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 28: January 2020 - October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cambridge in a blue Emilia Wickstead dress during an audience with the President of Ukraine and his wife at Buckingham Palace today, October 7:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Very nice blue dress. Looks great on her.

Her jewelry is lovely too.

The Duchess of Cambridge in a blue Emilia Wickstead dress during an audience with the President of Ukraine and his wife at Buckingham Palace today, October 7:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

This is a shade of blue we have seen KAte use a number of times. Might this be a dress previously worn with one of her existing blue coats?

She looks lovely Eilia Wickstead always does the blue so well love it

Very nice blue dress. Looks great on her.

Her jewelry is lovely too.

Agree 100% the blue was really nice the jewelry minimal but very effective.

The Duchess of Cambridge in a video for the Wildlife Photographer of the Year virtual awards ceremony:

** Pic ** Pic **

The Duchess of Cambridge in a video for the Wildlife Photographer of the Year virtual awards ceremony:

** Pic ** Pic **

I love this outfit on her. Hair and makeup are all on point. She does look stunning!

Really nice all black look on the duchess and looks stunning.

What a gorgeous look! Love it even though it's all black. It really suits Catherine ;)

I love this outfit!! I love the way the DoC seems to settle on a style, which lately has been midi length floral dresses (which I love), and then she changes it up into something totally unexpected. This always keeps her fashion choices exciting for me.

She looks really lovely in this outfit, classy, stylish and elegant. HRH Catherine is fulfilling her role beautifully and I see her as a great asset to William's future. Together they will do well for the RF's future.

Catherine looks lovely. Not sure she needs the belt but it doesn't detract either.

Fantastic look. Sleek and professional :flowers:

Such a much needed change from her frumpy floral dresses. Usually the only break are her overly casual outdoor looks.

The Duchess of Cambridge in Emilia Wickstead at the Institute of Reproductive and Development Biology at Imperial College London today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Beautiful shade of blue on the duchess very elegant as usual.

The Duchess of Cambridge in Emilia Wickstead at the Institute of Reproductive and Development Biology at Imperial College London today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Might this have been the dress she wore when they landed in Canada in 2016, and then again more recently for an engagement at the Imperial War Museum?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

What a beautiful shade of blue. It really suits her.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 28: January 2020 -

** Pic ** Pic **

A few days late, but this all black ensemble looks fabulous on her. Classy, elegant. It’s a nice departure from her more typical look. Her wavy hair looks beautiful too.

Yes the Duchess looked elegant and professional at the Natural History Museum. I really don't understand her liking of those floral dresses for casual wear. But that's just me. So long as Her Highness is comfortable in whatever she wears.
It must have been difficult for the judges to choose a winner from all those submissions of wildlife photography. I do like the winners photo very much. Hopefully it will create a lot of interest for people to visit the Natural History Museum to see the other entrants.

Might this have been the dress she wore when they landed in Canada in 2016, and then again more recently for an engagement at the Imperial War Museum?

Its what she wore last November for the National Emergencies Trust event.

https://whatkatewore.com/2020/10/14/the-duchess-visits-miscarriage-research-centre/#more-68694

She has the dress in several colors. I honestly find the style pretty meh but at least sleeker and less matronly then her floral.

I hate the black belt. She should wear the original, or no belt with it.

The blue is nice on her.

Its what she wore last November for the National Emergencies Trust event.

https://whatkatewore.com/2020/10/14/the-duchess-visits-miscarriage-research-centre/#more-68694

She has the dress in several colors. I honestly find the style pretty meh but at least sleeker and less matronly then her floral.

I hate the black belt. She should wear the original, or no belt with it.

The blue is nice on her.

Thank you for pointing that out. I guess she does have a few blue dresses!

I do adore Catherine's blue dress and her model slim shape shows it to its best advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom