The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 25: January 2019 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the outfit, the wide cropped pants look well on her unlike almost everyone else but models. You must be model thin as she is to wear this outfit

Agreed. I generally don’t like that pants style, but on her, it works. Very nice.

Her outfit is perfect for the occasion.

Love her outfit. The trousers and heels are fantastic. This is still classic, but with a bit of a retro, though modern twist.

I love, love the outfit. It's classic and elegant yet modern and very fit for the occasion. And - as always - tailored to perfection.

I think it's admirable how she can make these outfits look very her, even though most of it is very classic and basic, her outfits always have this little something that lets you know right away it's her style and no one elses. (That's a more general remark, though it fits with today's outfit too.)

She looks perfect for this outing.
And, she seems to love those Breton striped tops. They give her a nautical flair.

Just love this outfit. A classy and refreshingly young look.

Love the pant and shoe..not so crazy about the top.

LaRae

I like this outfit although, maybe, the trousers could have been longer. In one photograph the Duchess is walking and the trousers look great and in other photographs the Duchess is standing and the trousers look odd. I think she's right to break up her height as with this outfit. She has a good figure.

?
I like this outfit although, maybe, the trousers could have been longer. In one photograph the Duchess is walking and the trousers look great and in other photographs the Duchess is standing and the trousers look odd. I think she's right to break up her height as with this outfit. She has a good figure.

Interesting as I thought they were a bit awkwardly long and should have been an inch or two shorter.

I do like the nautical look for this engagement. Kate does like to do theme outfits.?

How did I know it was a nautical event even before I saw where they were :whistling:

The whole 'modern twist' is chucked out the window when Kate does her costume thing. Its like an episode of the Magic school bus. 'It's a nautical event, better look like a sailor'. She does it with military events as well. All that is missing is a sailor hat fascinator.

If I could move past the event, its a cute look. Her casual looks are her best.

Time to close this thread. The new once can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom