The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 24: October 2018 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color, detail and style of the bodice..but I'm not really a fan of the skirt...it's too bulky and short or something..something is off for me.

LaRae

Agreed.

Love her hair though.

A appopriate outfitfor the day! Well done!

Her whole look overall is nice and certainly very appropriate but this just isn't my favorite outfit from her. Nothing really drastically wrong with it, just not my personal favorite.

:previous:\I agree, it's very appropriate, but I'm not a fan of gray.

I love the grey dress. Very beautiful and elegant.

The Duchess of Cambridge with a Emilia Wickstead tartan skirt at a Christmas party for families of deployed personnel from RAF Coningsby and RAF Marham today, December 4:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Wow, does Catherine look great, William has a hot lady buy his side for darn sure. That skirt and sweater fit her to a *T*.......just perfect. I love that skirt, the entire outfit is so chic and yet elegant on her. Just perfect Catherine, just perfect!

Really lovely look.

LaRae

Love the tartan skirt. Very on trend for her. I would have preferred a loose black sweater on top, but it's cute either way.

I don't like the top as much as I like the skirt, but overall it's such a fun, festive look, and very appropriate for the event.

What lovely was the Duchess today!!

Perfect look for the day! That skirt suits her especially well.

Chic.. but *make a bleeding effort, Wills*...

Yes, it looks like he dropped by the party on his way back from taking Lupo for a run.

Chic.. but *make a bleeding effort, Wills*...

LOL he does look a bit casual doesn't he. Prince Charles did not pass on his detail and care of clothing.

LaRae

Very Festive perfect for the Christmas party at Kensington Palace today.

At first glance, my thought was that she was wearing the Strathearn tartan but then remembered that tartan had yellow in it. I absolutely love the skirt as I love anything in a tartan and loved the movement of the skirt as Kate walked. This is a skirt I'd love to have for myself. :D

Very festive for a holiday party and comfortable to wear with the activities Kate participated in for the event with the kids.

While I wouldn't use the terms chic or on style, it's a great look. Very traditional but great for the event.

I always love tartan and this color is perfect for Christmas event. Festive :flowers:

I even like her choice of top.

The snug cardigan reminds me of ones she wore when she was Kate Middleton and her dating years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom