The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 24: October 2018 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks wonderful as always. Lovely dress & such a good brand. Beulah's mission to help exploited women trapped in poverty is brilliant. I'm so glad Catherine is wearing their clothes & highlighting their work.

Catherine has been wearing Beulah for years. Catherine is friends with the co-founder Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs. Lady Natasha is married to Catherine’s ex-boyfriend and was at the royal wedding in 2011.

She looks fantastic in that green dress. That is one of her best colors.

I agree...green and blue are her best colors...jewel tones suit her well.

LaRae

Lovely. It would be great to see Catherine pair this dress with the Queen Mother's sapphire and diamond fringe earrings.

Oops! Wrong York sister. :eek: (which is bad for me cause I actually do know which one which).

And yes this dress screams for underrated basic earrings, but I would go with pearls only or diamond only- even the ones she wore to her wedding (I love those, I actually own a cheap copy of them! - disn’t realize I do until I found it out a year and half ago after wearing them for nearly 6 years).

You know? This dress may work well with the Cambridge knot!

Agree that green is one of Catherine's best colours (red and blue are my other favourites on her), and this dress is no exception. She looks great.

Catherine has been wearing Beulah for years. Catherine is friends with the co-founder Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs. Lady Natasha is married to Catherine’s ex-boyfriend and was at the royal wedding in 2011.

Natasha is a close childhood friend of William. Their fathers, Natasha's dad the Marquess of Reading, are close friends. Harry and Natasha's brother are friends as well. She wasn't married to Rupert until 2013.

Now this is a great look. Usually only like her casual looks. :flowers:

Lovely color. A nice modern and professional look. Not her usual style.

Elegant color and material, wool crepe. Wish she would have had her hair pulled back so we can see the neckline and upper sleeve detail. Also, glad she got rid of the bell sleeve, that trend is over.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom