The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 24: October 2018 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see she is channeling Emma Peel. I like the blazer very much, but the pants are way too form fitting.

Cute blazer:flowers:

This is why I order her casual events. Stylish age appropriate.

l like the jacket and she always looks good in casual wear, but I would have liked something more interesting than plain black jumper and leggings.

I love the outfit. I find the jacket beautiful. She looks wonderful.

Love the outfit! A brooch would have been a good addition. No poppy which is a shame.

so google is not helping me, but when are poppies suppose to be worn? when do they start wearing them? I always thought it was the first weeks of November

Catherine looks really happy and bursting with health, her ensemble reflects her attitude I think. However, while I love the top and the Jacket, I loathe the leggings. They are wrinkly and crinkly and I really wish she had worn skinny jeans or even better, cigarette pants, I think it would have flattered her very well and looked chic and she would still be casual enough to play around a bit as she did at this event.

As to her boots? I want them!

so google is not helping me, but when are poppies suppose to be worn? when do they start wearing them? I always thought it was the first weeks of November

Usually you start wearing the Poppy after Halloween, but i intiative started a few days ago. Traditionally meant to be worn on your left above your heart.

Except for,the way too tight leggings, she looked great. Good shoes for the gym floor.

Lovely dress for today.

LaRae

That's lovely. I don't usually like belled sleeves (Maxima, I'm looking at you) but these are restrained and elegant. The shade of blue is especially nice for the fall season.

kate looks delightful. they dress fits her perfectly, the shade is lovely and she has such good presence. a winner for me.

The blue dress the Duchess of Cambridge wore today is a Jenny Packham dress she has worn before:

** Canada 2016 **

Last edited:
The blue dress is very beautiful and divine. Love the color.

Gorgeous blue dress on the duchess,looking very elegant today.

Beautiful dress and hairdo. Her bit of pregnancy weight was so becoming

If it is the same dress, she has taken the collar off.

I like it better without the collar.

This way she can wear a necklace or brooch (like the poppy pin).

If it is the same dress, she has taken the collar off.

The collar is still on the dress. You can see the edge of it in some photos-but her hair covers it in most of the photos.

:previous:

You are right, the collar was still on the dress, but her hair covered it.

You can see a tiny parts here, here and here :flowers:

I only realised from the video footage that she is wearing a poppy brooch - don't want to start a debate about the hair, but I do like it slightly shorter. I like the colour and this dress is very practical for daytime engagements.

This is a very nice dress on Kate. The blue really suits her and the design flatters her figure. Her hair looks fantastic.
I’ve probably said this before but to me Kate seems to be shining since she had Louis. Maybe it’s because she’s kept a tiny bit of weight on, maybe Louis is an especially easy baby, who knows, but she’s looking really good.

beautiful dress beautiful color she looks great i like the shoes and purse also

Catherine's blue dress is beautiful; and I agree that it contrasts with the poppies wonderfully.

Very Chanel like, I love the military aspect to it! Great coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom