The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 23: September 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess people don’t understand how you can have a reservation about Catherine’s dress and not anyone else’s.

There was no universal colour scheme. Some royals wore red, some wore blue and some wore green.

Not to mention some of the more ott outfits worn by the guests. Not every day do you see Cara Delevingne in a top hat for a royal wedding.

Last edited:
Isn’t it rather non-U to have guests dress to a theme or color scheme?

I guess people don’t understand how you can have a reservation about Catherine’s dress and not anyone else’s.

There was no universal colour scheme. Some royals wore red, some wore blue and some wore green.

Not to mention some of the more ott outfits worn by the guests. Not every day do you see Cara Delevingne in a top hat for a royal wedding.

I kind of wish Catherine wore the same outfit that Eugenie wore to the Cambridge wedding. There would of been a multitude of complaints. :lol: Seven years later and I still wonder what Vivienne Westwood, Philip Treacy and Eugenie were thinking there.

Last edited:
I think I have been explicit in my personal 'one', repeat 'one', reservation on Catherine's ensemble. To imply otherwise is mischief-making as it is obvious that both of you are intelligent and educated and able to grasp the original meaning of what was written.

If you mean to change my mind as to my opinion on this you are simply wasting your time, moreover, I am having trouble understanding why you are doing so as we are all entitled to our own opinion are we not.

Nope, not mischief-making. I just truly don't understand the point you were trying to make when you talk about familial kindness and Kate's outfit.

Last edited:
Lovely color! But hated the style, as I did at Trooping.

I agree, the color was gorgeous for the season and looked good on the Duchess. Not my favorite dress design but better in this color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom